New CQB Site in Kent

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 1 month later...

Wow, this looks brilliant, i will be bringing my crowd here if this all blows over. The concept itself is pretty unique and awesome. Hope all goes well.

On 26/05/2020 at 20:27, MrWilson said:

On site today getting an EPC done.

Here is a photo... Dark enough?

P1012522.JPG

I hope you do some dark/night games like this. It would be awesome!

Potential for some Zombie game nights too ;)

2 hours ago, LSUK said:

I hope you do some dark/night games like this. It would be awesome!

Potential for some Zombie game nights too ;)

Oh yes night games are a must.

On 26/02/2020 at 20:00, MrWilson said:

Unfortunately only two, We're working out how to manage it so its not a cluster fubar . Any idea's will be greatly recieved.

As you'll probably know stairs can be very tricky, I'd be concerned that they "choke" the site to the point where a lot of the floor space isn't really used in game, with a lot of the action being concentrated on and near the stairs. So I think maybe rather then one big cqb site, you could have an "arena" on each floor. Of course the devil is in the detail! Thanks 

Thanks fellas,

As for the PM's on here and Facebook. Once Lockdown is lifted for Indoor sites we will make the annoucement on whats happened, happening and when the first game da..... ill leave that last part as a suprise. 

More pics anyone? I'll grab some on the next visit.

8 hours ago, MrWilson said:

Thanks fellas,

As for the PM's on here and Facebook. Once Lockdown is lifted for Indoor sites we will make the annoucement on whats happened, happening and when the first game da..... ill leave that last part as a suprise. 

More pics anyone? I'll grab some on the next visit.

Ahh the suspense! I think it's safe to say we are all looking forward to this! Cant wait to get there and play and also get some new footage for some videos!

More pics would be great!

Only managed to get the one picture as the battery ran out on our flash lights (electrics arnt on yet)

I'm using a 3000 lumens wide worklight. I think this really shows how dark it can get and how big this paticular floor is....
I had to revisit the site today to let the EPC engineer back in. We still have yet to do the work required to make this place safe too... so dw about the falling tiles

P1012556.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Still excited to play (more so airsoft at this point than any particular site), but from the looks of these pictures, it looks like we were still a long way out even when we were excited about this opening in Feb/March before COVID was even a thing.  I don't hold hopes of playing here in 2020.

4 hours ago, The captain said:

Still excited to play (more so airsoft at this point than any particular site), but from the looks of these pictures, it looks like we were still a long way out even when we were excited about this opening in Feb/March before COVID was even a thing.  I don't hold hopes of playing here in 2020.

We are aiming for August opening but that will be confirmed later which depends on Covid. Unfortunately we need to open sometime in August due to rent etc. Of course we would be running more games but with less players and at a reduced price point. 

We have just been doing our part and keeping the doors closed until we get the go ahead. When Gyms open then we potentially could..

Well theres anough players on here wanting to try it out so a forum meetup/game should defo be on the cards!!

15 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Well theres anough players on here wanting to try it out so a forum meetup/game should defo be on the cards!!

I like it! We plan on doing some more testing games so i'll extend the invite into here for when we can ofc. :)

41 minutes ago, MrWilson said:

I like it! We plan on doing some more testing games so i'll extend the invite into here for when we can ofc. :)

I would be up for testing it out! I know a few other people who would be up for it too!

Hopefully we can get to it sooner rather than later!

@MrWilson I think we could certainly gather enough players for a tester gamer or two from here. I for one would totally be up for that!

On 18/06/2020 at 18:34, MrWilson said:

1 Hour – £1.00
1 – 2 Hours – £1.50
2 – 4 Hours – £2.50
4 – 6 Hours – £3.50
6 – 24 Hours – £4.00

Wow... that is cheap, really cheap, assuming prices will change?

17 hours ago, Splodge said:

Wow... that is cheap, really cheap, assuming prices will change?

Those prices arnt to do with us at all. I hope they wont change ;)

On 26/06/2020 at 20:40, MrWilson said:

Those prices arnt to do with us at all. I hope they wont change ;)

You are https://echelonairsoft.co.uk/ ? or has posting at 3.04 in the morning finally taken it's toll 😂

11 hours ago, Splodge said:

You are https://echelonairsoft.co.uk/ ? or has posting at 3.04 in the morning finally taken it's toll 😂

I'm up till 4am and then up again at 9am so it might do :D. You said those parking charges are cheap but the parking structure next door is owned by another company. We dont control those prices..

I just re-looked at the website and saw what you meant :D yep. Fixed. Thanks haha

@MrWilson Just caught up with the thread as last time I read it was last year when school was on the cards. This new site looks amazing and I think it can have huge huge potential. There are so many game modes that can be run here, hostage situations, protect the VIP, domination and many more. I know with the current situation there's not really much information but I assume you will open once lockdown restrictions have eased. Will what will the game days look like (like mon-wed-fri-sat sun ect) im from Scotland so would visit the site when i come down and visit my mum.

Well done on this find cracking site and I hope everything goes smoothly. 

Hope everyone else is keeping safe. 

1 hour ago, Mad Rag said:

@MrWilson Just caught up with the thread as last time I read it was last year when school was on the cards. This new site looks amazing and I think it can have huge huge potential. There are so many game modes that can be run here, hostage situations, protect the VIP, domination and many more. I know with the current situation there's not really much information but I assume you will open once lockdown restrictions have eased. Will what will the game days look like (like mon-wed-fri-sat sun ect) im from Scotland so would visit the site when i come down and visit my mum.

Well done on this find cracking site and I hope everything goes smoothly. 

Hope everyone else is keeping safe. 

Thanks for your kind words buddy. You are right in saying we wont really reveal much until the covid situation is over and we are allowed to host games safetly. We're planning night games either Wednesday / Friday (both if the demand is there) and Saturday / Sunday games again if the demand is there every weekend.  Look forward to hopefully seeing you at the site when its ready ;) 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.