New CQB Site in Kent

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On 23/02/2020 at 17:43, Albiscuit said:

If you need a bunch of players for a test game, I’m sure you would get enough of us from here to fill the place and have a run through of game types?

otherwise @L3wisD @Robert James @Asomodai could one of you let me know as soon as dates are available or when you boys are heading for a game and I will tag along with my lot. 

Might be able to join you all.

22 hours ago, BloomBoy said:

How many staircases are in the block? 

Unfortunately only two, We're working out how to manage it so its not a cluster fubar . Any idea's will be greatly recieved.

13 hours ago, MrWilson said:

Unfortunately only two, We're working out how to manage it so its not a cluster fubar . Any idea's will be greatly recieved.

One respawn at the top of stairs 1 and one at the bottom of stairs 2? Block off some stairs at different levels with something moveable in case of fire, but this means you can change it week by week or every lunch. Avoiding people moving solely along the stairs and moves people into offices/floors. If you block off say level 4 of stairs 1 and block off level 5 of stairs 2, there will be a fight in the middle as well as further down but there is flanking options as well. 

I'd be up for this once things are ready to rock!

On 24/02/2020 at 20:04, ImTriggerHappy said:

Might be able to join you all.

please do!! Will let you know plans once it’s open.

Been away in Wales for the weekend just got back.

You may find out that the building was sold to Medway Council again - I can say that this is a normal thing apparently with this building but our contract is still in place and will continue as normal. We've been asked if they can send inspectors into the building this week so no work will happen while they do that. Not sure why we cant be in there at the same time but w.e. Will update this time next week :) 

• Supporters

I'm pigsick, years I've been waiting years for a "Nakatomi Tower", been polishing the aug & brushing the long blonde wig, now there's one opening up down the road, & im cattle trucked waiting for knee surgery......... 'kin typical😭

I'm just happy that I havent missed it this weekend, I'm back from Dubai on Wednesday so I'm there no matter what when this starts up.. any more hints as to when👀 ? @MrWilson

On 08/03/2020 at 20:01, MrWilson said:

The property management team only got in on Wednesday and need a week so Wednesday i'll be back to work on the site :) Cant wait to ho ho ho with a machine gun Mr Hans

Hi guys!

This looks like an amazing place to play CQB

Any idea roughly when it might open as I'm itching to play here now!

On 11/03/2020 at 23:33, Rifleman Delta said:

I'm looking forward to this! Hope it opens soon!

You and everyone else 🙄

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
7 minutes ago, Danie1 said:

So what's going on with this then?

Prob not a lot considering what's occuring in the world outside, you not seen the news 😜

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.