New CQB Site in Kent

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 10/02/2020 at 16:54, MrWilson said:

I'm okay thanks haha some complications from a surgery awhile ago.

This weekend? No. Next weekend? its a possiblity. Alot of things need to fall in place for that to happen. We're only going to start with 3 floors as we simply dont have the funds to fill out all 12 floors. We should be done within a week. I really dont want to make the same mistake i did with the school and annouce it to early and have to keep pushing dates back as thats not fair to you.

I believe we have decided to go official on where it is though. As soon as we get a lock on that rear door that was busted in..

Any chance you'll be open 1st march? At all? Before I book us in somewhere 

30 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Any chance you'll be open 1st march? At all? Before I book us in somewhere 

We finally got word from the council ALL IS A GO! Will look this week at when we host the first game!

This will be pure CQB chaos!

Welcome to the block? Name to be decided :D
spacer.png

8 minutes ago, MrWilson said:

We finally got word from the council ALL IS A GO! Will look this week at when we host the first game!

This will be pure CQB chaos!

Welcome to the block? Name to be decided :D
spacer.png

Congrats. 1st of march 😏

1 hour ago, Robert James said:

Congrats. 1st of march 😏

I'm available for the 1st of March too!

14 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Why wont it be good?

Said that at 2ish am haha I meant we want at least 3 floors ready providing 43000feet of gameplay area. Right now only 1 and half floors are done 

3 minutes ago, MrWilson said:

Said that at 2ish am haha I meant we want at least 3 floors ready providing 43000feet of gameplay area. Right now only 1 and half floors are done 

Understood. Well, hopefully itll be open. If not its completely understandable.

Looks amazing!  Can't wait to finally get going. I am praying because literally the one weekend i cant do in all of this year is March 7-8 😭

17 hours ago, L3wisD said:

That's a great name right there. Doesn't need to be anything else. Sound cool :)

3 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Hopefully me and my crew get a free game day for naming the place @MrWilson 😎

*insert yea sure gif here*

@MrWilson I was telling a friend about this site, they said they would probably come as they dont really enjoy airsoft too much anymore, anyway, they came up with a game idea for you, not sure if it's already been suggested 

Terrorists vs police (names are obviously changeable) 

The terrorists have a hostage on the top floor which cannot be killed as it's too easy. The terrorists then set themselves up on each floor, you could have as many or as little as you want on each floor, the police in this instance then go through, floor by floor clearing them out, once the terrorists are shot out, they are dead (one life). This is done all the way to the top, where the hostage is then taken by the police and they then have to go down all the floors and get the hostage to where they spawn on floor 1.

Once terrorists of room 1 are taken out, they can reset at any position in floor 1 once the police are in floor 3 to avoid any confusion from respawning police. (Respawns for police are on a changing basis, I.e if the police are on floor 4, respawn is floor 3, if they are on floor 3, respawn is floor 2, this means they never find out where the next set are deploying as the terrorists respawn after the police are 2 floors above them, hopefully explained this well enough) the terrorists cannot move up and down on floors once they have been shot out. This means not everyone will deploy over the top floor in first phase, meaning it's a bit more intense per floor. Perhaps depending on numbers you could say minimum of X per floor. 

The police have infinite respawn in the 1st phase, but only one once the hostage is taken by them, in this phase,  the terrorists of that floor, have infinite until that floor is taken in phase 2. The hostage cannot be killed but cant walk alone or fire a gun. The person "holding" the hostage or guiding through the floors can only use a pistol or shotgun. 

Winner is determined by how fast they complete the two phases (if they can). So there is a swap after so the terrorists become police and vice versa.

@Robert James

That is a great game mode - I believe we have something in mind thats very similar to this but we wasnt sure how to handle the respawns. We shall give this game a go and see how it plays out! My ultimate goal would be to make it very tense on each floor and giving the defending team a choise of where to start - from floors 2 to 9 for example. I tend not to enjoy out door airsoft myself anymore since I feel indoor as so much more intense and action packed.

If you need a bunch of players for a test game, I’m sure you would get enough of us from here to fill the place and have a run through of game types?

otherwise @L3wisD @Robert James @Asomodai could one of you let me know as soon as dates are available or when you boys are heading for a game and I will tag along with my lot. 

It wont be this weekend lads as I need to goto wales for the weekend. We are looking at the 6th but that's best guess right now.

Cant wait to pew with you all as I'll have a game or two will need plenty of testing ;)

Sods law we wait 3 months and it might be on the 1 day that I've had holiday booked for about as long  😂😭 that police vs terrorist idea does sound fantastic though. will it be every weekend from the 6th or will it be alternating weekends once it goes live ?

2 hours ago, The captain said:

Sods law we wait 3 months and it might be on the 1 day that I've had holiday booked for about as long  😂😭 that police vs terrorist idea does sound fantastic though. will it be every weekend from the 6th or will it be alternating weekends once it goes live ?

Because of the cost of the building & rates it will be every weekend with and games during the weeks such as short night games etc

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.