New CQB Site in Kent

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 17/01/2020 at 13:53, MrWilson said:

Still waiting on the councils reply - useless assclowns. Will update asap.

ive been back here every hour praying for the all clear, we are good to go 🤞

1 hour ago, MrWilson said:

Was on site today dealing with a few bits. Here is alittle peaky.

on a side note - the website has gone very slow and we are now looking into it ready for dates etc. Waiting on ONE last thing before we can get started :)

Vra4PGp.jpg

Someone on the internet somewhere will recognise this hallway

9 hours ago, MrWilson said:

Was on site today dealing with a few bits. Here is alittle peaky.

on a side note - the website has gone very slow and we are now looking into it ready for dates etc. Waiting on ONE last thing before we can get started :)

Vra4PGp.jpg

Can we get first dates 😅

2 hours ago, DopeYourScope said:

the location has been rumoured for a while and a lot of people now know where it is but I won’t disclose as to not steal @MrWilson‘s thunder 

Honestly I dont mind if people guess so you can go ahead and say but it wont be coming from me until I know dates. :D 

24 minutes ago, MrWilson said:

Got several big empty voids to fill out before we open up all the floors. Any ideas? Want to avoid just the no effect pallet stacks

20191205_123844.jpg

Fake lifts, warp drive housings...

16 hours ago, MrWilson said:

Got several big empty voids to fill out before we open up all the floors. Any ideas? Want to avoid just the no effect pallet stacks

20191205_123844.jpg

I think it would be cool to have a floor or two (different layouts obviously) that is almost like a post Disaster office. For example the whole open plan bit being covered in over turned tables for cover along with maybe old printers and wheely bins and possibly some chairs. and you can allow for people to move them maybe (or not for balancing reasons). That would provide interesting and varied CQB experience whilst also sticking with the theme of the building we are going to be in.

fingers crossed we get the update this week, all my gear is prepared and ready incase there is a game on Saturday

On 30/12/2019 at 20:38, ImTriggerHappy said:

I honestly don't think he comes from a bad place and doesn't understand the consequences of his mouth.

I think he is just desperate for affirmation and trying to find his place. Just a really insecure person who tries but gets it all wrong.

Don't get me wrong though after telling malicious lies about me a face to face wouldn't result in a friendly handshake as that really pissed me off.

Only just read this thread- gotta I love a bit of affirmation and validation some times.. ..

@MrWilson If you need any help with the website give me a shout. 

Also very hyped for this! Got a group of people interested now and we're all waiting for the big day!

@LSUK Thanks for the offer we have a web developer on the staff payrole so we're all set. Website should be back up to speed now.

Little photo for you all today. I cant say that we will be hosting a game this Sunday. Time scales are too tight and we've still not heard from the council regarding a few things. We are working constantly though to get this ready asap.

eGI1zw8.jpg

1 minute ago, Tacboss said:

Did a reverse image search on the pictures shown and found this. 

https://imgur.com/a/3snJjrz?fbclid=IwAR1rINnSgw7tlYXVUbkRJp_GQz7zo4IeZp_CDTUMk7PXK1ANj6VaBcBnNhc

Sneaky bugger. You got us. Please keep it hush as we wouldnt want to jeopardise anything...

7 hours ago, The_Goat said:

any news?

Maybe ;) I've been ill for a few days and havent managed to do much but just got back on it today with lots of emails regarding our dates. Will see when its most viable for us to start and update here and facebook.

1 hour ago, MrWilson said:

Maybe ;) I've been ill for a few days and havent managed to do much but just got back on it today with lots of emails regarding our dates. Will see when its most viable for us to start and update here and facebook.

Hope you are all well !

I know you are hesitant to give any details until 100% confirmed. But just so im 100% free and able to come when the day does arrive...is possible/likely to be this or next weekend ?👀

16 minutes ago, The captain said:

Hope you are all well !

I know you are hesitant to give any details until 100% confirmed. But just so im 100% free and able to come when the day does arrive...is possible/likely to be this or next weekend ?👀

I'm okay thanks haha some complications from a surgery awhile ago.

This weekend? No. Next weekend? its a possiblity. Alot of things need to fall in place for that to happen. We're only going to start with 3 floors as we simply dont have the funds to fill out all 12 floors. We should be done within a week. I really dont want to make the same mistake i did with the school and annouce it to early and have to keep pushing dates back as thats not fair to you.

I believe we have decided to go official on where it is though. As soon as we get a lock on that rear door that was busted in..

13 minutes ago, MrWilson said:

I'm okay thanks haha some complications from a surgery awhile ago.

This weekend? No. Next weekend? its a possiblity. Alot of things need to fall in place for that to happen. We're only going to start with 3 floors as we simply dont have the funds to fill out all 12 floors. We should be done within a week. I really dont want to make the same mistake i did with the school and annouce it to early and have to keep pushing dates back as thats not fair to you.

I believe we have decided to go official on where it is though. As soon as we get a lock on that rear door that was busted in..

Thank you for the info. And more than understandable why you're playing it so close to your chest.

3 floors, 12 floors, 1 floor. I care not. I just want to pew pew in this building!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.