New CQB Site in Kent

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

23 hours ago, RobHedley said:

Adding a disclaimer to my point of UCAP allowing full auto. I only use semi auto and always have. I now use only real capacity Magazines in a Gas Blowback TM MWS so I really do need to only use single shot. I prefer it that way as it is more of a challenge, It is also way more satisfying when you get the kill from a few well placed shots as appose to simply pointing your barrel in the general direction and sending a swarm of BBs.

My comment about UCAP allowing full auto was more of a statement of fact than a personal opinion. I personally do not have a problem with full auto in CQB as long as it is policed (which it is at the UCAP Bunker) but then again, saying that, I have been on the receiving end of a full auto peppering from 5 feet away by a very powerful (not saying illegal) rifle up the inside of my leg and up to my family jewels!

I don't think it adds or takes away anything from CQB but it does open up an opportunity for f@cktards to annoy the f@ck out of people by abusing the privilege.

yeah i can see this completely. For me it would be to get some use out of the burst fire on my EVO, as i only play CQB. I would love to suggest burst fire mode and semi only, just to avoid people taking the piss with the full auto, but that then isnt fair on people without burst mode...

@MrWilson Will the hextable site contain outdoor portions of the map, if so will full auto be permitted there ?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, The captain said:

I would love to suggest burst fire mode and semi only, just to avoid people taking the piss with the full auto, but that then isnt fair on people without burst mode...

@MrWilson

It'd be less fair if the first few games were spoilt for everyone by stalemates due to players abusing full auto.

End of the day even semi only is credible, nothing to stop players spamming the trigger & even the most basic AEG can manage 4 shots a second on semi, so it's no hardship .

9 hours ago, The captain said:

yeah i can see this completely. For me it would be to get some use out of the burst fire on my EVO, as i only play CQB. I would love to suggest burst fire mode and semi only, just to avoid people taking the piss with the full auto, but that then isnt fair on people without burst mode...

@MrWilson Will the hextable site contain outdoor portions of the map, if so will full auto be permitted there ?

It’s a site, not a map. This is not COD ;)  

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Ha, you won't be saying that when I 360 no-scope you 😜

16 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I play siege, thats why i started airsoft, why I love airsoft, and subsequently, only play CQB. So to me, its a map ;)

5 hours ago, The captain said:

I play siege, thats why i started airsoft, why I love airsoft, and subsequently, only play CQB. So to me, its a map ;)

I only used to play cqb but the site closed down. If these site get up and running and I enjoy them half as much as the mall I can’t see myself playing anywhere else but will still call it a site :P  

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I only used to play cqb but the site closed down. If these site get up and running and I enjoy them half as much as the mall I can’t see myself playing anywhere else but will still call it a site :P  

A site is a place, a map is a drawing of a place.

Mall was special but it was the people who made it more than the building. After a while you kind of forgot it was shops and it just became rooms and corridors and anywhere decent sized can do that.

If they have the right staff then they will get the right regular players and it will cqb goodness.

If wrong staff it will be just another place to be bitched about on the internet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/12/2019 at 19:25, ImTriggerHappy said:

If wrong staff it will be just another place to be bitched about on the internet.

by the likes of you ? 😂

6 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

How many sites have I ever bitched about?

You do not know me we have never met or conversed in any real way so wind your neck in.

You Bitched about erebor before it even opened and that was great whilst it lasted. Every time i see you post its critical or negative or correcting someone. so when you talk about bitching on the internet i just found it funny is all.

Also please refrain from telling me to wind my neck in mate, nobodys tryna start anything, no need to get aggresive. Don't get your panties in a bunch ;) 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, The captain said:

You Bitched about erebor before it even opened and that was great whilst it lasted. Every time i see you post its critical or negative or correcting someone. so when you talk about bitching on the internet i just found it funny is all.

Also please refrain from telling me to wind my neck in mate, nobodys tryna start anything, no need to get aggresive. Don't get your panties in a bunch ;) 

I bitched about Seth and guess what I was right he couldn't run a site. Redhill was bust before it started. He ran the first game with no insurance,  risk assessments or first aid on site.

He only got the use of the site because he lied. He lied about the income potential in a big way he lied about having contacts he didn't have. Everything was based on bullshit.

The games you played were ran better but not by Seth but because he had a head marshal doing all the work. A head marshal who was there because I set it up. You had insurance because I pushed the same head marshal into starting the paperwork and setting it up because Seth was dithering and trying to claim the site covered, another lie.

Those last couple of games had nothing to do with Seth so I was right. Why do you think the two guys I know walked away? Why do you think Pilgrim walked away? Why do you think Seth disappeared.

That whole endeavor was created by Seth because in his words he wanted to show people on here he wasn't full of shit. So he lied to everyone and just proved the doubters right.

Anyone can find a site if they are willing to bullshit owners.

• Supporters

While I never believed a word of Seth's BS from the moment he joined & haven't followed the goings on at "his" site, did think it odd his recent absence.

Thanks for putting us all in the picture, seems he was the Walt that most of us suspected .

15 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I bitched about Seth and guess what I was right he couldn't run a site. Redhill was bust before it started. He ran the first game with no insurance,  risk assessments or first aid on site.

He only got the use of the site because he lied. He lied about the income potential in a big way he lied about having contacts he didn't have. Everything was based on bullshit.

The games you played were ran better but not by Seth but because he had a head marshal doing all the work. A head marshal who was there because I set it up. You had insurance because I pushed the same head marshal into starting the paperwork and setting it up because Seth was dithering and trying to claim the site covered, another lie.

Those last couple of games had nothing to do with Seth so I was right. Why do you think the two guys I know walked away? Why do you think Pilgrim walked away? Why do you think Seth disappeared.

That whole endeavor was created by Seth because in his words he wanted to show people on here he wasn't full of shit. So he lied to everyone and just proved the doubters right.

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Tackle said:

While I never believed a word of Seth's BS, & haven't followed the goings on at "his" site, did think it odd his recent absence.

Thanks for putting us all in the picture, seems he was the Walt that most of us suspected .

Yeah I was putting things together in the background. On top of sorting the marshal side I was sorting the speedsoft/tactical event he wanted. I had someone set up to come in and professionally film it. Then I started to get the info that the financial situation was all wrong and the site couldn't be covered. While I was trying to find out about this Seth carried on with his mouth telling people he could put on events involving rappelling and simulated explosive entry. It was just more lies and after I did my best to squash it and he carried on and wouldn't stop I walked away as not burning any connections I have because of his bullshit.

He then lied to someone saying he got rid of me lol. @clumpyedge saw the whatsapp conversations and can vouch for the truth.

2 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Yeah fair play man, see i didnt know of any previous let downs, all I heard was about a fully furnished villiage inside a wearhouse, and Airsoft. I was in. Unless someone gives me a reason to distrust them, ill give them benefit of the doubt. But yeah your right, this allllllllll makes sense now.

Such a let down, could have been so good, the days we played were really really enjoyable.

Appologies for questioning your doubts...if that makes any sence

In the meantime though, im dying to hear about these 2 sites that ACTUALLY seem like they are run by someone who knows what they are doing and will be genuine long term options... hope all is going well @MrWilson

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, The captain said:

Yeah fair play man, see i didnt know of any previous let downs, all I heard was about a fully furnished villiage inside a wearhouse, and Airsoft. I was in. Unless someone gives me a reason to distrust them, ill give them benefit of the doubt. But yeah your right, this allllllllll makes sense now.

Such a let down, could have been so good, the days we played were really really enjoyable.

Appologies for questioning your doubts...if that makes any sence

In the meantime though, im dying to hear about these 2 sites that ACTUALLY seem like they are run by someone who knows what they are doing and will be genuine long term options... hope all is going well @MrWilson

It is fair to question but better to never assume.

The site had lots of potential but also a hugely expensive lease. Airsoft was not really viable but the owners were lied to regarding the revenue airsoft brings. 

If the building owners would take a less silly price on the lease it could be viable. The way retail is dropping there will be plenty of large warehouses available all over the place soon so something similar could happen in another building.

Yeah @MrWilson does seem to have his head screwed on more so hopefully there will be two more decent sites but I stick by my staffing opinion. Staff make a site work more than anything else.

• Supporters
36 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Ah that's what happened to Seth. What a cowboy. 

I honestly don't think he comes from a bad place and doesn't understand the consequences of his mouth.

I think he is just desperate for affirmation and trying to find his place. Just a really insecure person who tries but gets it all wrong.

Don't get me wrong though after telling malicious lies about me a face to face wouldn't result in a friendly handshake as that really pissed me off.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.