New CQB Site in Kent

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

16 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

No idea how I missed this thread!! 

@Robert James you know I’m down for CQB!! 

Will read the thread properly later and check out website and travel distance etc!! 

Will try try to book on the first date available. Totally happy to tag along when you boys go too, @L3wisD might be up for this too?

I don't think an address is on the site yet unfortunately. I haven't booked because there is no date set yet otherwise I'll try to book on if I can

10 hours ago, Robert James said:

Looks great, another CQB to test out. Ill try getting down in October if you have a game date after the opening date? @Asomodai you travelling to this one? Im assuming @Prisce is, @ImTriggerHappy and @Albiscuit??

Edot: Are smokes allowed inside?

I was asked to do the test day, but haven't got a date for it yet. Still clearing out the Asbestos from what I understand. Hopefully they will remember me when they do have a date in stone!

Check out their Facebook page they’ve posted an update of the possibility of another school site. Smaller but apparently might open sooner. 

CE098D06-B120-4496-9BE7-C7D507393863.png

27 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I was asked to do the test day, but haven't got a date for it yet. Still clearing out the Asbestos from what I understand. Hopefully they will remember me when they do have a date in stone!

Me and a few tradesy friends have offered our help with setting up, no one’s been in contact so don’t think it’s just you mate. 

1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

Cough - get me in

9 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Cough - get me in

This cough is catching!! 

;)   

As as mentioned also potentially happy to lend a helping hand fixing/building things over a weekend one day if it means favourable terms and pricing in the future :P  

Also I don’t use bookface so can someone update me if things change, dates are announced etc?? 

Thanking you muchly x

Exciting times!! Need me some cqb again!! Woodlands getting meh again for me. Plus I’d rather play indoors over winter 

Hey fellas,

Sorry If I havent got back to anyone. Its not personal. We actually have had over 600 messages! Very difficult to answer them all and only two of us do it at the moment!

Everyone that I have said can come test the site will get a message - when dates are annouced give me a quick message so i dont forget..

We will be posting the address of the sites soon but as I'm here might as well quicky do it.

For the first - larger school its

Hextable School.

39 Egerton Ave,

Swanley

BR8 7LG

The second site is.. (I only have a postcode)

ME12 3BZ

The Third site is..

Oh wait we havent annouced that yet.

No times on the first site yet due to the asbestoes. On the way home I had a quick popin and nobody was there working...

I have a site inspection booked in for Thursday hoping its all clear!

As for the second site in Sheppey. Its ready to go this weekend. We just need to get in there and open its doors. We want to build it out alittle but we might host a quick 2 hour game this week (But will confirm tuesday)

30 minutes ago, MrWilson said:

Thanks for posting the address, only an hour and a quarter away from me which is great. Once the date is posted ill see if I can get into book. How often will you be running games?

11 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Thanks for posting the address, only an hour and a quarter away from me which is great. Once the date is posted ill see if I can get into book. How often will you be running games?

Hextable will run most weekends

Sheppey will run smaller games or night games on Wednesdays. Sat or sunday games to.

How often we run all depends on you lot. 

45 minutes ago, MrWilson said:

Sheppey will run smaller games or night games on Wednesdays. Sat or sunday games to.

Spoke to someone yesterday who actually went to the school on Sheppey, he'll be pleased to hear that'll be running midweek evening games.

Genuinely cannot wait to go and play some CQB again... I've been watching the updates very closely. 👍

20 hours ago, MrWilson said:

Great stuff. One more question, are you hiring guns out or is it BYO?

3 hours ago, Robert James said:

Great stuff. One more question, are you hiring guns out or is it BYO?

Platoon Stores will be on site to provide any rentals providing they are pre-booked :)

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

I can't wait. I'm 30 minutes down the road from Hextable! 

I’m only 30 mins from either site which is going to be good. Especially with the weather turning will be nice to have somewhere away from the wet.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.