New CQB Site in Kent

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, MrWilson said:

Are you suggesting we wear tutu's?

TUTU's 

What kinda school did you go to, Eton ?

Just got word that we will be opening late September / Early October. If only the council wernt so slow!, Sorry the website isnt up we had the power cut for some of yesterday and it stopped our progress!

31 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Excellent! New site that is not power cut 😃

We will have a generator on site as there is no power / water or toilets. We'll provide it all :D But no one better leave any suprises for us in all the non working toilets lol!

P1000426_1.png

The mesh eyepro is a no brainer. Specially in CQB.

Looking forward to next month for sure, MP7 and my new Cyma shot gun is going to get a work out for sure.

8 hours ago, MrWilson said:

Just got word that we will be opening late September / Early October. If only the council wernt so slow!, Sorry the website isnt up we had the power cut for some of yesterday and it stopped our progress!

my trip to my mums mnay need to be delayed a little more lol. gave the fb page a like. genuinky cant wait to visit this place. 

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

Why?

Shatters into your eyes? Why else. Ive had a mouth full of BB fragments through my mesh lower face pro... so bugger that in some ones eye

• Supporters
Just now, Cipher-032 said:

Shatters into your eyes? Why else. Ive had a mouth full of BB fragments through my mesh lower face pro... so bugger that in some ones eye

Funny I have played airsoft for years primarily cqb and have never seen or heard of anyone getting seriously injured because of wearing mesh eyepro.

I would actually trust a pair of heroshark glasses far more than the cheap china eyepro worn by half the community.

12 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Funny I have played airsoft for years primarily cqb and have never seen or heard of anyone getting seriously injured because of wearing mesh eyepro.

I would actually trust a pair of heroshark glasses far more than the cheap china eyepro worn by half the community.

Didnt you get a lump of BB in your eye? 

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, E21A said:

Didnt you get a lump of BB in your eye? 

Yeah but it was nothing didn't really pierce and caused less damage than a windy day at the beach. Yes the bb shattered but slowed down so it caused no real damage. 

All players who wear it know the slight risks and sign a waiver so personal choice is where it should be.

Worst eye injury I ever saw was a guy whacking into a wall and his glasses frame split above his eye but you cant ban glasses frames either.

In 17 years even with shit mesh I'm yet to come across a single in game incident  where anyone has received any serious or lasting eye damage from a bb breaking on mesh. I've personally had bits go in my eye on over 10 occasions now in those years and continue to wear it based on my personal experience. If they are gonna throw mesh under the bus they better ban non-sealed eye pro too. There has been countless well detailed in game incidents where people have received permanent sight damage due to whole bbs getting in eye pro. Which is even worse when it happens in close quarters, I've seen it happen. 2 people I know have limited sight in one eye because of it .  I don't think anyone should be dictated to whether it be mesh or non-sealed eye-pro.

• Supporters

Likewise, I always carry some decent mesh eye pro on me for game days, my only very small criticism of mesh is obviously vision is a smudge more limited, partly through light transmission but mainly because at 51, I now need glasses for close up such as reading fine print, the downside to this is anything "solid" in front of the eyes, even fine mesh, can cause focus issues for me.

so if I'm indoors in semi dark environments, it's clear or yellow glasses, but with the mesh in my pouch in case misting gets silly, & woodland sites my mesh as my primary eyepro with glasses as back up.

never had anything get past the mesh though, & ive been hit in them more times than I care to admit to 😏

• Supporters
52 minutes ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

Gutted to hear about no mesh. A 'shatter' (when it does actually happen) is like walking into a cobweb. Agree with heroshark - full seal mesh better then glasses, easily. 

No mesh allowed ?

they just lost another customer, I'm old (& ugly) enough to decide what ppe suits me 🤓

• Supporters

its just lookin better & better........not

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1565502004_Screenshot_20190810-230535_SamsungInternet_jpg_1db760a5145b22f38fba53b123cdb25b.jpg

I agree no mesh is rediculos I've been playing 9 years and at many cqb sites including  the mall school the barracks some real close encounters and have never had an issues with my hero shark ipro and I have been shot in the ipro many times. I can't wear non mesh as they always steam up within Minutes, I have tried all different types and still no joy

Mr Wilson please consider your ruling on that

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.