New CQB Site in Kent

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
24 minutes ago, MrWilson said:

Hi all.

Cant give away to much at this stage but we are in final talks with the local government regarding a disused school in Kent. (There are alot of them as well!) 

Its 90% CQB with outdoor play/break areas with 4 Buldings 2/3 stories high and spread across 6 acres of land. We have secured exclusive use of this site for the next two years. 

20190803_140606.jpg

Yeah that will work 👍

4 minutes ago, DopeYourScope said:

Awesome to hear, local lad myself (maidstone) and me and the lads are always looking for new sites to try. If you need a hand with anything give us a shout. 

Good to hear bud. I live in Maidstone as well.

We're going to be hosting the occasional Night game with very limited spaces. 20 v 20. With aims to recreate hostage situations. Will be very slow paced room clearing games. Saturday and Sundays games will be skirmishes.

Just now, MrWilson said:

Good to hear bud. I live in Maidstone as well.

We're going to be hosting the occasional Night game with very limited spaces. 20 v 20. With aims to recreate hostage situations. Will be very slow paced room clearing games. Saturday and Sundays games will be skirmishes.

Probably seen yourself about the place 👍🏻 I know about 8 guys who would be very interested to get the down low, even so mate any help we may be able to provide I’m sure we can rustle something together. 

1 minute ago, DopeYourScope said:

Probably seen yourself about the place 👍🏻 I know about 8 guys who would be very interested to get the down low, even so mate any help we may be able to provide I’m sure we can rustle something together. 

Might have to take you up on that offer as setup is going to be alot of work. Free games and abit of cash in it for anyone that helps ofc! Drop me your number and i'll whatsapp you! Saves me asking the mother for help ! :D 

• Supporters

What you gonna do with the school hall/gym ?, safe zone or fill it full of hidey behindey crap

18 minutes ago, Tackle said:

What you gonna do with the school hall/gym ?, safe zone or fill it full of hidey behindey crap

We're going to break it up with 7 foot chip board. But this would be done possibly after the first game! As the Met Police need to sign off on it as well. 

Alot of the school is empty and we're having to bring it 100's of furniture bits and make our own as well!

11 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

That is just begging to have a school disco/prom theme 🕺

Are you suggesting we wear tutu's?

38 minutes ago, ak2m4 said:

Nice shot, did the website launch? What's the name of the site?  Let me know when it's all good to go and I'll put a message out on my Facebook page.  Lots of Kent players on there who are too cool for forums these days 🙂

Website is almost ready. A few more tweaks here and there. We don't want to rush this but we dont want to hold back!

Here's some more images! I'm hyped myself. Want to play!

P1000423_1.png

P1000422_1.png

P1000421_1.png

P1000488_1.png

My mum lives in Chatham, will defo be paying this a visit when i visit her.. this place looks bloody awesome, will it be up and running by September? need sites lie this back in Scotland. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.