scammer

hondafireblade1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

to anyone selling on here be careful there is a quite clever scammer on here asking to send paypal request for payment saying they have courier to fetch the gun you are selling. Don't it's a scam, nearly got me but i spotted it. just look carefully if they want to deal by email and not through the forum cheers

• Supporters

What name they using ? 

• Supporters

Has to be said if you get contacted by a ‘marine biologist’ (or any other potential buyer who involves there job title in the purchase request) wanting to buy your gun your not going to even remotely give it any credence at all are you ? It’s just the same as when I worked behind a bar (and anyone else who has will more than likely agree) but when ever a ‘young’ looking person came up to the bar and asked “can I have a pint of carling black label larger please ?” Instead of “pint of carling please” You knew they were underage , it’s all about the way they spoke , too precise and not chopped down to what’s needed .

Archived