Sites nearby to Glasgow

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

11 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

They now appear to be sending out limited-distribution Facebook messages, because nothing says success like keeping your venue a closely guarded secret. ;)

I seen they were asking for help this weekend. 

• 3 years later...
On 17/10/2019 at 10:40, Musica said:

I did some research and compiled a bunch of still open sites that run Sunday games and they all seem to then them every fortnight and I've put them in to a list of which ones run the same week and which  ones run the other week. Fife War games is the furthest away from Glasgow. It should be noted The Fortress isn't running sunday games until next month I think.  Anyone know a site I have missed? 

1st Week
The Depot (Glasgow Indoor CQB)
Section 8 (outdoor)
Bio hazard airsoft (Stevenston indoor CQB)
The Fort (FIFE Kirkcaldy outdoor)
Enemy Down (Edinburgh outdoor)

2nd week
Fife War Games (Crail outdoor)
Players of War (Falkirk outdoor)
Airsoft Edinburgh (Landwarrior outdoor)
The Fortress (FIFE Kirkcaldy indoor CQB)

Heading to Players of War tomorrow for my first skirmish, right on my doorstep & looking forward to it

• Supporters
7 hours ago, gavinkempsell said:

Heading to Players of War tomorrow for my first skirmish, right on my doorstep & looking forward to it

Good choice. It's a well thought out site, solidly run, and the playerbase is generally decent.  Just ask the regulars where the objectives are, and you'll have a blast.

The other central Scotland site I'd recommend (a bit more) is Area-66, which is a fair bit smaller, and therefore more intense, with more time spent playing versus walking.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.