Cerberus Airsoft - dates

Leader Bee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I've done a forum search on Cerberus to see if anyone had already queried it because their website is a little unclear and the forums there aren't active so couldn't ask directly...it seems they only run Sunday dates? Is this correct or are they just special events? I was wondering if they had other days when they might run "standard" days it just seemed a little unusual to be open just one day a week?

Just Sundays at the moment as far as Im aware. They recently mentioned maybe doing some CQB midweek games at the kill house in Leeds, but nothing confirmed yet. Next Games this coming Sunday at Bawtry, then The Sandpit in Bradford on the 25th.

1 minute ago, Luke85 said:

Just Sundays at the moment as far as Im aware. They recently mentioned maybe doing some CQB midweek games at the kill house in Leeds, but nothing confirmed yet. Next Games this coming Sunday at Bawtry, then The Sandpit in Bradford on the 25th.

Cheers Luke, kill house is my local but it's really quite small - I was looking for something with scope for a little bmore tactics but Sundays aren't vthe most convenient for me.

That's a shame, but if you can its well worth trying to get to The Sandpit. Its a huge active quarry with over 80 acres to play in.  lot of it is pretty open though so definitely a site for your rangier RIFs.

Bramham park is probably closest, but truthfully, its my least favourite of Cerberus sites. Bawtry is a far better site but about an hours drive away for me. If your based in Leeds it'll be the same, about an hour away.

Archived