Full Thrust Kit Full Review & Explanation

Bad Influence Airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Aren't there yanks that have used .66g bbs on airsoftsniperforum? Isnt our good friend nov a tad kate to the super heavyweight party?

• Supporters

6mm?

A 6mm steel BB only masses 0.86g.  Pure ABS is about 0.2g for 6mm. 0.66g would have to be far more metal or dense ceramic than plastic.

It's all fun and games until someone, etc, etc.

16 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

6mm?

A 6mm steel BB only masses 0.86g.  Pure ABS is about 0.2g for 6mm. 0.66g would have to be far more metal or dense ceramic than plastic.

It's all fun and games until someone, etc, etc.

Like this twat 

EE369757-680C-4830-ADC1-0284DE90A884.jpeg

• Supporters

lol, love the reply he got, must be a Brit 😁

• Supporters

Anyone who seriously advocates shooting 5J 0.69g BBs at people should be point-blanked in the groin, throat, ear, and eyepro with them first to demonstrate how safe and fun it is.

Never said it was a great idea.. just remember hearing/reading about it, the yanks we all hear about most are a different breed of stupid anyway (not all of them)

• Supporters
2 hours ago, E21A said:

Was me 😉😂

lol, did he reply after that ? 😉

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Tackle said:

Indeed, I want to know what sort of cunt he is.

I do get a laugh-cringe out of Septic videos composed mostly of spamming 2.8J "DMRs" with speedsoft triggers, punctuated by yells of "BANG! HIT! BANG KILL!  DUDE, I BANGED YOU BRO!" when they get within about 30 feet of each other.

7 hours ago, Tackle said:

He did, i’ll see if I can find it. There was some sort of justification as apparently some snipers get special treatment over there or something. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, E21A said:

He did, i’ll see if I can find it. There was some sort of justification as apparently some snipers get special treatment over there or something. 

probably expanded MED's, i've heard the swedes allow some pretty spicy snipers with a 40m MED.

as long as it's set up right and the people playing these roles are responsible enough to stick to the rules i don't have a problem per-say.

of course it's the sticking to the rules bit is a problem, when the limit's 5j i'm sure there's someone sneakily pushing for 6 etc etc.

as for the full thrust kit, whilst i can see where he's going, i'm not sure a fully propriatory system is going to work out so well.

• Supporters
On 06/08/2019 at 09:03, Adolf Hamster said:

of course it's the sticking to the rules bit is a problem

I'd have thought it was point-blanking someone in the face when they pop up in front of you while you're looking down your scope.

It's a foreseeable risk.

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I'd have thought it was point-blanking someone in the face when they pop up in front of you while you're looking down your scope.

It's a foreseeable risk.

This is indeed also a fair point, which i suppose i should have remembered given that's the core of my dislike for impact tag rounds.

Archived