Get the brews on

Uncle Pauly
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Quick first post to say...

1) I’m new here and mine’s a coffee, white one sugar. Ta.

2) Used to play airsoft years ago and now getting back into the sport (need to get my UKARA sorted).

3) Love gas guns.

4) Based in Manchester and keen to know the best local sites (have car, will travel).

5) Fully expect to bug the hell out of y’all with dumb newbie stuff, repeating the same tired old questions and failing to use the search.

That is all. As you were 👊

• Supporters

1) Kitchen's over there.

2) Sport?  You'll be calling UKARA a licence next.

3) Gas gun master race.

4) I'm so sorry.

5) BLOCKED AND REPORTED.

Nice to have you around.  Do you have any RIFs left, or are you starting over?

welcome,

There is a wealth of information on the forum and if it's a really simple question a thread directly for those as well.

Might as well go and take out a second morgage now so you can afford all the operator kit.

Cheers guys.

I last played in 2015/16 in Estonia where I was living at the time (pretty much “anything goes” out there in terms of airsoft). Had a bunch of RIFs but offloaded all of them apart from a Marui M4 CQB-R (GBB) when I moved back to UK last year. Had it two-toned as I didn’t have a UKARA defense for importing and wanted to play it safe. Needs a bit of a clean but still works great! 🙂

- Paul -

2 hours ago, Uncle Pauly said:

Quick first post to say...

1) I’m new here and mine’s a coffee, white one sugar. 

Mines a tea, white, with some sugar ....... unless I’m out and it looks like the danger of some scabby liquid with the tea bag sat in it, then mines a coffee

..... and don’t dare infect a teabag with milk in my presence ...... the milk only goes in first if you’re making a proper cuppa via a tea pot.

The rest ..... bring on the questions and the members will help you along 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

There are no seperate spoons for tea, coffee, and sugar.  Just the one spoon used in any order.

37 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

There are no seperate spoons for tea, coffee, and sugar.  Just the one spoon used in any order.

91C65FC1-07FF-4352-AC1A-7957B6FE2266.gif

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

Then lick it clean and put it back in the drawer.

16 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

My workplace operates on this basis: One Spoon To Rule Them All.

Come to think of it, I don't think The Spoon has ever been cleaned either... not even by @Rogerborg's method 😬

On 03/08/2019 at 13:52, Tommikka said:

and don’t dare infect a teabag with milk in my presence ..

HERE HERE 

On 07/08/2019 at 19:42, Jedi_Master said:

as a mod i expect better from you. 2 spoons end of discussion 

On 08/08/2019 at 10:48, Rogerborg said:

Then lick it clean and put it back in the drawer.

i just did this image.png.165186d25cb4984edf4e4047a69e0664.png

Archived