Best tm tech

terrier
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: 

Any accessories included: 

Hi all was wondering who people think is the best tm tech around ? I've got a 417 that's not as consistent as I would like it and could do a bit better can have up to 20fps difference between shots. So looking for someone to work some magic on it install a mosfet etc so who out there do people think are the best working on the Tokyo mauris? Cheers

Pictures: 

Daves Custom Aitsoft. Does awesome work. 

I used Eagle 6 for upgrades on mine. Have a friend who use Camoraids though and they too have a great reputation.

CamoRaids have carried out work on x3 Marui guns recently for me - All performing faultlessly

Used FireSupport in the past as well - No issues there either 

Both recommended for any Marui work

Anyone know a good Tokyo Marui-savvy tech in the North West (ideally driving distance from Manchester)? Required for fitting upgraded parts to a MWS M4 GBBR.

Options I’ve found are:

Airsoft Engenuity (at least he sounds local from his YouTube vids! Seems to do great work but not sure if still trading).

Airsoft Repair Atherton (looks legit but can’t find any reviews...).

Patrolbase (big name store based nearby in Hull and apparently do repairs/tech work).

I’m veering towards Patrolbase as they seem like a safe pair of hands, but would always rather hand over my money to a ‘conscientious’ small business if possible (being one myself 🙂).

Recommendations welcome. Thanks.

- Paul -

16 hours ago, Uncle Pauly said:

Patrolbase (big name store based nearby in Hull and apparently do repairs/tech work)

You might want to check up some of the other reviews of their work on here before going to them, their reputation is a bit "up and down" to be honest.

Personally, if you can't find somewhere local then I'd spend the extra on shipping (probably not too much more than your fuel costs) to someone with a good reputation, otherwise you'll end up spending considerably more having someone else's mistakes corrected.

17 hours ago, Uncle Pauly said:

Patrolbase (big name store based nearby in Hull and apparently do repairs/tech work).

I’m veering towards Patrolbase as they seem like a safe pair of hands, but would always rather hand over my money to a ‘conscientious’ small business if possible (being one myself 🙂).

- Paul -

Hi,

I think you means airsoft direct that are based in Hull.

Airsoft Direct

• 3 weeks later...

NGRS is our thing, Kirk Davis (tech) is known as the NGRS whisperer, he's worked as a self employed tech, for a popular retailer and now for himself.  As a company we're new but come with previous tech/airsoft experience, you can check out reviews of Kirks' work on our website or our Facebook page.  He's a qualified engineer, ex REME, likes a challenge and is a bit of a perfectionist.  We have an account with UPS so customers not local to us can send their RIF via their network as opposed to Parcel Force.  Jenni.  

• 3 weeks later...

Surprised Ross from The Cage hasn't been mentioned, he is also a certified DAS tech. Im currently having a recoil build by eagle6 after relinquishing my previous less than favorable review of their communications I'm happy to report I even got text messages asking about my build spec and what I wanted done to my build. CAMO raids are very very good at what they do and having fired numerous build by them they are also a solid choice and as people you couldn't find a friendlier group of people.

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/09/2019 at 08:46, clumpyedge said:

Surprised Ross from The Cage hasn't been mentioned

Went and dropped a TM to him today. Thoroughly nice bloke and didn't mind me getting my grubby mits all over a DAS.

I've no doubt my gun is going to be in top order upon its return!

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Belatedly...

Certified by whom?

How would I verify that?

DAS (GBLS) - he probably has a nice framed certificate 

COMBAT UK are also certified ASG techs evident by their Instagram where they went to ASG head quarters and got a certificate as well 😂

Just wanted to chime in here with some praise for John, the tech at Fire Support.

He’s just finished working on a pair of Marui MWS GBBRs: a custom-built L119A2 and some internal work on a CQB-R M4. Great service... John is very knowledgeable and meticulous in his work, phoning to check on each stage of the job, offering advice throughout and machining some of the parts where necessary. Very good rates for his time, too.

Can’t speak of his AEG work but I hear it’s also first class. I’ll be using him again for sure.

On 23/10/2019 at 14:45, Rogerborg said:

Belatedly...

Certified by whom?

How would I verify that?

Certified by GBLS KR After spending a week there extensively working on the DAS in the production line, troubleshooting and repairing them.

You can verify by contacting GBLS UK or GBLS KR and no I do not have a framed certificate and have very little interest in having one.

Thanks for the positive feedback Sawyer, Glad you are happy with the work!

Archived