416 rail

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking for a 416 style rail that will fit a specna arms SA-H08. I'm struggling to find anything to fit on the stock rail. Even though its described on he patrol base sight as M-Lok it's not. So looking at replacing the whole handguard. Ive added a couple pics to help, one of the notch at the top rail on the upper receiver and of the back of the stock hand guard. Any advice or help would be appreciated! 

Peace. 

IMG-20190729-WA0027.jpeg

IMG-20190729-WA0024.jpeg

• Supporters

Wow.. PB are ignorant af if they're calling that M-LOK, those handguards were from the days before M-LOK was even out there.

Given that 416s aren't as standardised in airsoft as AR/M4s I'd probably look around for aftermarket handguards from Specna themselves.  Hopefully someone else who might've made this specific change will chime in as well though.

31 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

Wow.. PB are ignorant af if they're calling that M-LOK, those handguards were from the days before M-LOK was even out there.

Given that 416s aren't as standardised in airsoft as AR/M4s I'd probably look around for aftermarket handguards from Specna themselves.  Hopefully someone else who might've made this specific change will chime in as well though.

Yeah I'm no expert but second I properly looked at it I wasnt confident it was. Doesnt have the M logo anywhere or anything. No where seems to have anything for it. Getting in touch with SA is a pain cause it only seems to be for sellers of distributors. Yeah I'm kind of hoping for that. Had someone with a guard that looked ideal but they've been ignored boring my messages now lol cheers man

• Supporters
3 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Specna are saying it's M-Lok compatible...

@Headshot McGrawYou could try the Dytac Premium rails or this one: http://emperionstore.com/strike-industries-crux-m-lok-rail-for-416-style-9-madbull.html

3 minutes ago, Lozart said:

@Headshot McGrawYou could try the Dytac Premium rails or this one: http://emperionstore.com/strike-industries-crux-m-lok-rail-for-416-style-9-madbull.html

Really? It really doesnt fit them. Bought a few different ones and none fit. Cheers man I'll look into that

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Lozart said:

Then they probably have an ignorant person unsuited for their job writing those descriptions. Those Remington RAHG rails were from before M-LOK, heck probably before KeyMod.  You can eyeball the fact they're not M-LOK spec, as mentioned/evidenced above.

The photo you've dropped there makes me suspect that its a clone of the Remington RAHG handrail...

In which case there are screw on RIS panels available depending on how close the clone is.

Dytac make a version for the NGRS 416 so may be where to start?

• Supporters
On 02/08/2019 at 23:36, TheFull9 said:

Then they probably have an ignorant person unsuited for their job writing those descriptions. Those Remington RAHG rails were from before M-LOK, heck probably before KeyMod.  You can eyeball the fact they're not M-LOK spec, as mentioned/evidenced above.

Good point, well made.

Remington are releasing M-Lok versions "soon" apparently...

• Supporters

Remington have been a total mess as a company for quite a few years now, just like Colt.  I don't know how such powerhouses with such history fail so hard, but I guess when the upper management are greedy idiots than that's what happens.  The ACR on the US civvie market could've been an amazing performer, super modular platform, yet they still totally screwed the pooch on that one.

Bit of an old post but just stumbled across this and thought you'd want to see

http://madbull.com/catalog/en/products/handguard-ras-rail-mount/strike-industries-15-crux-m-lok-rail-for-416-airsoft-style.html

Edit: 

Just found it on AliExpress too

£89.38  7%OFF | Outdoor Activities CSPB Playful bag HK416 Duplicate Nylon Casing Fishbone Toy Water Bullet Gun best gift accessory 9inch OI98
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b4LRM7ni

• Supporters
17 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Edit: 

Just found it on AliExpress too

£89.38  7%OFF | Outdoor Activities CSPB Playful bag HK416 Duplicate Nylon Casing Fishbone Toy Water Bullet Gun best gift accessory 9inch OI98
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b4LRM7ni

That's for a gel blaster and won't fit an airsoft rifle.

Archived