tm l96 sniper but hasnt shown up WARNING username Joshy-r

poachers
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Brought tm l96 sniper from username joshy-r @Joshy-Rsaid he was sending with parcel and was due to send me the tracking number but no contact with him and lack of communication says I've been scammed so just a warning if any one deals with this user or has his address please thank you 

• Supporters

tell me you paid with PayPal goods & services, & you've opened a claim ?

Unfortunately not with him being a member since 2010 and he suggested paypal but I dont have paypal I didn't see no alarm bells so went ahead with bank transfer  ... done this a few times on this site and had no issue but obviously theres some bad apples in the bunch and it seems I've picked that one this time so just a warning to others if they use this seller ... I mean he could have a totally valid reason but at this present time I've yet to be informed of that and I'm hoping some one has dealt with him before and has his address etc 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, poachers said:

Unfortunately not with him being a member since 2010 and he suggested paypal but I dont have paypal I didn't see no alarm bells so went ahead with bank transfer  ... done this a few times on this site and had no issue but obviously theres some bad apples in the bunch and it seems I've picked that one this time so just a warning to others if they use this seller ... I mean he could have a totally valid reason but at this present time I've yet to be informed of that and I'm hoping some one has dealt with him before and has his address etc 

that's not good, yeah he's been a member a long time BUT he's not been very active, 10 posts is nothing.

have a look on ZeroIn, see if he's a member there, there's a "Lost Souls" thread on there, post up your situation & that your keen to find his address etc, BUT DONT ACCUSE HIM OF BEING A SCAMMER, not yet anyway as the mods there are a bunch of snowflakes who'll probably delete your post.

how long has it been since payment & last contact from him ?

• Supporters

Sorry to hear this.

I guess for future reference all we can say is: get on PayPal, and always insist on being sent a PayPal invoice listing the goods and postage.

Best of luck.

Actually, the rifle has been sent and he as the tracking number.

Please delete this post as it’s incorrect and slander.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Joshy-R said:

Actually, the rifle has been sent and he as the tracking number.

out of interest, was this a case of you having issues at your end holding things up etc, or the buyer jumping the gun & being premature in calling foul play ?.

Or a bit of both ?

Well after it taking over a month for the buyer to actually pay for the item, it took me a while to make it into the post office to send the item

And then once I gave the buyer the tracking number, apparently he was having an issue pulling up any tracking info, however it was checked on my end and couldn’t see an issue

• Supporters

Aah, one of those lol, I did have some doubts, hence why I asked the OP for a timeline breakdown, which he never replied to 😉

If you read the start I said could be a totally valid reason if you have contact with some one before buying a item and then zero contact after paying for the item yes I jumped the  gun but who wouldn’t and since this post was put up I had contact and a tracking number so can’t complain there 

like anything why why leave it to late to deal with the situation your better of gathering information right away if you feel something isn’t right your usually right 

I was told I’d have the tracking numbers 2 nights in a row then zero contact for days why wait a week to resolve the matter 

but yes I have a tracking number no item yet considering it was sent weds  apparently via 48hrs  another miss hap

• Supporters
On 03/08/2019 at 16:35, Joshy-R said:

Well, it's libel, but truth is an absolute defence to libel.

13 hours ago, poachers said:

since this post was put up I had contact and a tracking number so can’t complain there 

Sounds like the post was true at the point where it was made.

Just not the whole truth.

Over a month to make payment?

I'd have sacked that off and sold it elsewhere after a couple of days.

Any comment on the veracity of that, poachers?

On 04/08/2019 at 17:19, poachers said:

but yes I have a tracking number no item yet considering it was sent weds  apparently via 48hrs  another miss hap

All delivery methods have estimated timeframes

What does the tracking information tell you about it being sent on Wednesday?

Daytime, evening .... before or after probable collection times?

48 hours counts working days, but only really from being picked up in a van, so that may or may not be the same day

If dropped off early enough on Wednesday then 48 hours make delivery due on Friday 

If after collection then the weekend does not qualify and delivery is due on Monday

If delayed beyond the due 48 hours of 2 working days then there may be compensation available for late delivery ..... if you aren’t in to accept it then the clock has stopped 

Archived