Noob from London

Adan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everybody.

I've been interested in airsoft for a while, but I don't know anyone interested to join me for an event. Hence I would like to join a club in the London area, does anyone knows an airsoft club in the area ?

I've been checking skirmish maps but links are broken (any site where I can locate places?), not much info about this on social media or elsewhere (maybe I still don't understand the terminology to find one).

Anyone interested to join me please contact me, I have weekends availability .

There aren't really clubs per say. Some teams, but its best to be invited to one then seek one out. 

There are four sites within the M25 that are within commutable distance. 

Bunker 51 in Charlton

Red 1 Chislehurst in Chislehurst

Tactical Airsoft in Croydon

Doomsday Airsoft near Kent. 

If you don't mind going outside of London then Airsoft Plantation and Airsoft Billericay are worth a punt. 

Check out my SE Tour Reviews in the Skirmish review part of the forum. I have reviewed most sites in the South East with a focus on London. 

Hi and welcome.

The closest to London I know is 'Airsoft Wycombe' in High Wycombe.

Once you go you'll meet people there and probably join up with a group.

17 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

There aren't really clubs per say. Some teams, but its best to be invited to one then seek one out. 

There are four sites within the M25 that are within commutable distance. 

Bunker 51 in Charlton

Red 1 Chislehurst in Chislehurst

Tactical Airsoft in Croydon

Doomsday Airsoft near Kent. 

If you don't mind going outside of London then Airsoft Plantation and Airsoft Billericay are worth a punt. 

Check out my SE Tour Reviews in the Skirmish review part of the forum. I have reviewed most sites in the South East with a focus on London. 

10 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Hi and welcome.

The closest to London I know is 'Airsoft Wycombe' in High Wycombe.

Once you go you'll meet people there and probably join up with a group.

That's great , thank you guys.

Glad to be welcomed, I tried paintball before, but long time ago, airsoft seems more fun to me, hopefully I can experiences to share in the forum soon. 

Cheers.

also London based and will be heading to Red 1 in September at some point.

Would be up for being at same place at same time as folk from here

i play at bunker 51 every other week, its tight and its not very big. but theres only 16 people on each team so its not over run, just no opportunitys to flank really, its all kind of straight up gun fights.

If you live in south london (or there abouts). The drive to Crawley (near Gatwick) for Dog Tag airsoft is 100% worth it. its woodland but with buildings and a downed heli map. great fun

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Archived