WE scar l firing problems

Robot666
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Firstly, apologies if this topic has been covered already. I did a quick search but found nothing. Anyway.... 

My bat shit crazy scar. 

I've heard many a problem about these guns and all WE M4 platforms. Here's mine... 

When firing on semi it does the occasional double tap or goes full auto. This usually happens on the first ten or so rounds before it settles into just semi auto. 

Full auto however is on another level. Just one squeeze of the trigger and it rattles off until the mag is empty of gas. The only way to make it stop firing is to remove the mag. 

Any suggestions (other than throwing it in the sea) or advice would be very welcome. 

1 hour ago, Robot666 said:

Firstly, apologies if this topic has been covered already. I did a quick search but found nothing. Anyway.... 

My bat shit crazy scar. 

I've heard many a problem about these guns and all WE M4 platforms. Here's mine... 

When firing on semi it does the occasional double tap or goes full auto. This usually happens on the first ten or so rounds before it settles into just semi auto. 

Full auto however is on another level. Just one squeeze of the trigger and it rattles off until the mag is empty of gas. The only way to make it stop firing is to remove the mag. 

Any suggestions (other than throwing it in the sea) or advice would be very welcome. 

It sounds like your sears are worn have you take the trigger pack out to look ?

If you don’t mind spending a bit, you can get complete drop in trigger boxes for them for £40 I think 

This is a very very common problem affecting pretty much every WE GBBR and Pistol, the weak pot metal chinesium will eventually wear and the sear that catches the hammer wears out and it fails to hook on, it can slip causing a very light trigger or multiple shots per trigger pull.

you have 4 options

• Get a complete stock drop in replacement set to the tune of £40 (KyAirsoft is your best bet)

For these next 3 you will need to learn how to disassemble the WE M4/AR type trigger box, there are a million good quality guides on this, and the WE  is the simplest type of GBB trigger box you could work on really.

• Replace the Trigger and Sear, use the manual to see what part numbers they are (KyAirsoft)
  • Get an RA Tech CNC Steel M4 trigger set (which I have had good luck with in my experience) ~£100 (AST Online Shop Taiwan)
  • Get an RA Tech Cast Steel M4 trigger set, the quality is slightly lower but is a much more affordable and better option for longevity sake ~£50 (AST Online Shop Taiwan)

Archived