Metal Tri Shot Shotguns

Luke85
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone any recommendations or advice on any tri shot shotguns with metal bodies. I've a Fabarms springer tri shot that I picked up really cheap and it performs brilliantly, especially for the £35 I got it for brand new (black Friday special offer last year). Only thing I dislike about it is the light weight and all plastic build of the thing. Struggling to find any spring tri shot shotguns with metal bodies. Do they even exist? I know you can get full metal, gas operated, shell ejecting models, but I don't want to spend hundreds on a shotgun. Just a basic tri shot with reasonable performance but with a more solid build and metal body would be great.

Yeah, I've actually seen that CYMA and seems pretty good for the money, only a partially metal build though, wondered if their were any nearly all metal versions, but I'm probably asking too much at similar price points and for a springer. Might well end up checking out that CM.356

1 hour ago, Luke85 said:

Yeah, I've actually seen that CYMA and seems pretty good for the money, only a partially metal build though, wondered if their were any nearly all metal versions, but I'm probably asking too much at similar price points and for a springer. Might well end up checking out that CM.356

What kind of metal coverage do you want? Like, the entire thing to metal including the stock and grips? I don't think such a thing exists. 

20190729_152120.jpg

I have one of those, everything in black apart from the butt stock and front clip on sight is all metal.

Its a fairly weighty gun and the pull weight to rack the gun is quite a lot,  on mine at least and you have to but some effort in, so i wouldn't suggest running it all day

What model is it you have. I can imagine it gets a bit heavy, just be nice to have something heavier and sturdier feeling then a plastic shotgun for breaching. 

The exact one posted in the link above,  in full tan (CM.356M TACTICAL FULL METAL)

Its defiantly sturdier, its a decent shotgun for a springier, they tend to go on sale on taiwan gun too, The only thing that puts me of using it more is i am cream crackered after 10 mins of running around with it and my arm starts to ache like hell.

But it is fun to use.

Might just have to get one then, looks pretty decent and for the money, why not. Thanks for the feedback

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Supermoose said:

they tend to go on sale on taiwan gun too

Indeed, I've seen them go on sale a couple of times, like 40% off.  Not to say that they'll do it again.  You'd be gutted if you put them on sale a day after you ordered one though. ;)

• 1 month later...

I have bought a CM.356M Tactical full metal in tan from Taiwan Gun, which is waiting for me to collect this Monday. I’m prepared for the possible issues with it, but also the fun factor!

Archived