Spring Shotty M203

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All,

So I'm dusting off all my old gear hoping to get back into the field at some point!

Want to refresh my old loadout and also combine Airsoft with my new hobby of 3D printing :D

Does anyone know where I can get hold of an M203 style spring shotgun, new or used?

Ideally something like the old Marui ones that takes shells and fires three shots a time but even something cheap and nasty with a spring stick mag will do, love a project and pretty sure I can make it work!

Many thanks in advance all!

Hope to catch some of you in person soon.

• Supporters

Hi, 

You're literally talking about every spring powered tri shot shotty out there! Depending on budget you can go from less than £40 for a cheap chinese lump of plastic or spunk over a ton on a Marui that probably doesn't actually shoot any better!

Fill your boots!

BO Mnufacture / Fabarm STF-12 , I picked this up for circa £65 new (sale price 🙄 not much of normal retail)

you will get a used one for around £40-50

good fun if everyone is using shottys or pistols only

this is the long version , they do 3 lengths 👍

Cheap fun

64E2FDE5-3D3C-46BA-9176-8B600EC6EBAB.jpeg

88FEFC36-C521-40CE-90DC-0D09E05717C2.jpeg

Have to agree haven't seen the m203 style shotguns in years even in the second hand forums. 

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Christ I remember when they first came out.

To be fair a great idea for an underbarrel launcher that would be far more handy in a pinch than a mosfet launcher.

I think you'd be lucky to find one. They weren't easy to come by 18 years ago as it was.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Falloutfan123 said:

I absolutely did :)

Gotcha, I thought you meant an actual spring cocking shotgun!

But as others have said, nobody really makes anything like that anymore, you'd be stuck with a standalone 40mm launcher so same principle but bigger shells or trying to engineer one from almost scratch!

Waiting for one to pop up on international eBay may be your best bet

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/07/2019 at 17:23, L3wisD said:

be fair a great idea for an underbarrel launcher that would be far more handy in a pinch than a mosfet launcher.

My thoughts exactly then and now.

I'll keep looking, might have a go at making one.

I'm a bit out of touch with active retailers, what's my best bet for a really cheap pump action to use for donor parts?

• 8 months later...

Sorry for the necro post, but I have a lead on some brand new spring under-barrel TM M203s and the TM Tactical Launcher (the stand alone jobby). PM me if you are interested.

Archived