Absolute Airsoft in Reading

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, dose anyone plat at Absolute Airsoft in Reading on a regular basis? 

I was playing at a Bristol site but I have just moved back home to Reading for a year out from University in Bristol.

I was wondering if there is anyone I could car pool with who plays at Absolute Airsoft regularly on Sundays?

The site is well outside of the town centre and I'm going to have to pay for a taxi there and back as I don't drive. So pitching in for petrol money will be no problem compared with the taxi price.

Trying to get a bus there would be ridiculous as I would have to get two buses and then walk for half an hour with all my gear through the sticks.

Anyway I'm booked in to play this Sunday the 27th so let me know,

Ben

• Supporters

hey Ben, cant tell you anything about the site, but if your hunting for a lift etc, you might be better off posting on absolutes facebook page (I'm assuming they have one, seems to be the "thing" these days ?)

Can't help you with a lift to Absolute, sadly, but if you're looking for other sites in the area, I'd recommend Red Alert near Thatcham. I appreciate it's also out of Reading and you'd need to hitch a ride with some one, but if you can get a ride there then personally I think it's a better site :)

• Mostly Retired Moderators

@NeonMidnight whereabouts in reading?

I'm only in Theale (RG7).

If you fancy it, I'm off to Eversley on the Saturday the 3rd. Happy to offer a lift in the Jazzmobile 😂

Also, 2nd the recommendation for Red.

The offer of a lift extends to there too :)

Archived