Remove foregrip on lct rpk

kasaran
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone one how to take the foregrip of the lct rpk nv.  The plastic one.  I have a replacement i want to put on with a rail on it

Remove the cleaning rod if your rpk has one, then on the right side of the rear sight block, the is the locking lever move it to the up position may be stiff if you have not done this.

Then just pull away the upper portion of the foregrip with the gas tube. then on the bottom portion of the handguard, there is the metal retaining piece with a friction lever move to the up position then pull the retaining collar away down the barrel, then simply pull the lower handguard away.    

• Supporters

isn't it just the standard array of levers as most ak's?

pop the dissassembly lever on the trunnion, pull the top handguard off, pop the locking lever on the lower handguard and push forward to pop it off.

@Sniper780 exactly that.  Got it done. I am now the proud owner of an rpk with a foregrip  xD

Anyone need a stock lower foregrip for an lct rpk.  I have a spare 

Archived