Want to join team in Kent (British army loadout)

Artyom Black
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi im looking to join a british army kit team that does milsims that is in kent etc if anyone has one or can point me in the right direction would be much appreciated

:)

Apocalypse Airsoft has a regular Milsim Team called the Punishers headed up by a chap called Lance Whissle who's a really good guy. Worth contacting him through FB

In all Milsim scenarios they're always the friendly forces with MTP / DPM etc. being the kit of choice

Hope this helps - Our Team always takes the OP4 role so if you join I'll see you on the other side 😉

• Supporters

If you do a search you’ll see there’s been several posts about joining a team and all have finished with it’s a bad idea to join a team by request rather than invitation . 

3 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

If you do a search you’ll see there’s been several posts about joining a team and all have finished with it’s a bad idea to join a team by request rather than invitation . 

Absolutely. Once I asked to join a team sight unseen. Met them and it couldnt have been a worse fit. Ended up starting to write my site reviews and going to random sites every month instead. I have quite a bit of fun doing it. I am sure I will settle down into a team at some point once I give up the reviews (If only someone would want me :( )

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

(If only someone would want me :( )

Think half your problem is your head to body size ratio abnormality ?😱

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Think half your problem is your head to body size ratio abnormality ?😱

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I cant fit in most helmets so many teams wont take me for realism reasons...

3 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Absolutely. Once I asked to join a team sight unseen. Met them and it couldnt have been a worse fit. Ended up starting to write my site reviews and going to random sites every month instead. I have quite a bit of fun doing it. I am sure I will settle down into a team at some point once I give up the reviews (If only someone would want me :( )

Join my team, they're absolutely useless and we haven't been out together in a team in about 10 months. 

1 hour ago, Robert James said:

Join my team, they're absolutely useless and we haven't been out together in a team in about 10 months. 

Sounds perfect!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Robert James said:

I know this same feeling. Haven’t been since the mall game... I should start getting back into it when it cools down a touch.

Archived