Suggestions for handguard for ICS l85a2

Joshuap
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi wondering if anyone can help me find an afgan style handguard for my l85a2 ICS with rails, fairly new to the whole airsoft customizing, so any tip or advise would be great, links to sites would be great thanks any questions ask away 

Screenshot_20190723-191331_Samsung Internet.jpg

you could always message them and ask, but I would expect that they would fit ok. Lets face it, the front ends SHOULD be pretty much identical 

32 minutes ago, Nick G said:

you could always message them and ask, but I would expect that they would fit ok. Lets face it, the front ends SHOULD be pretty much identical 

Ok cool cheers mate 

There is an adaptor on the market for the Angry Gun/Mad Bull rail to allow it to fit the ICS iteration, might be worth having a look for that.

• Supporters

As fraggy has said you need a specific attachment block for the ICS L85 , not all the rails fit all the guns .

38 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

There is an adaptor on the market for the Angry Gun/Mad Bull rail to allow it to fit the ICS iteration, might be worth having a look for that.

Yh i think i found it. Its on amazon adaptor with the handguard

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters
4 hours ago, Andy1966uk said:

Let me know how you get on fitting this. I have the Daniel defence rail for the ICS and adaptor on order, wondered if you managed to fit ok 

As long as it is the actual ICS adapter (there are several different makes on the market) then it’ll fit fine , I had one on my ICS .

Archived