Airsoft Ranch media topic

Airsoft Ranch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Probably the Coolest Giveaway in the World!! 😎

To enter the competition head over to Airsoft Ranch:
https://airsoftranch.com/competition-sign-in/ 

For those who are part of UKAC, we posted a public vote for your favourite pistol for the giveway; the GoldMatch won by a mile! 

We simply want to give back to the community and say thank you for all your support in our Airsoft Journey! 

Peace out Ranchers! 

newGiveaway.jpg

For those who might have missed it last week, Airsoft Ranch is giving away the one and only TM Hi-Capa 5.1 GoldMatch! 👈

😀

We're announcing the winner next weekend commencing on the 10th of August, so get yourself signed up over at: https://airsoftranch.com/competition-sign-in/ before it's too late! 😎 😎

Good luck! ✌️

65774118_3079319168775583_5690837205917299726_n.jpg

19 hours ago, Aengus said:

And who are you

Hey Aengus, we are a small community based website, with the goal of making Airsoft more accessible to everyone (especially newbies),  Sorry if this post feels like spam, this competition is helping us to raise awareness of the website and the resources we are putting together for the community! We haven't skimped out on the prize, its a worthy one  :) 

I have had a very quick glance you d this site and you know what, not terrible...😉 it offers decent what's what of airsoft and i plan to have another look round soon. It might get a bit of hate from those established in the hobby for mentioning speedsoft and milsim in same page but that made me reach for the popcorn

1 hour ago, Airsoft Ranch said:

Hey Aengus, we are a small community based website, with the goal of making Airsoft more accessible to everyone (especially newbies),  Sorry if this post feels like spam, this competition is helping us to raise awareness of the website and the resources we are putting together for the community! We haven't skimped out on the prize, its a worthy one  :) 

Like Jay had a quick look and all looks good. Do wonder where you see money coming from down the line though..

29 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

I have had a very quick glance you d this site and you know what, not terrible...😉 it offers decent what's what of airsoft and i plan to have another look round soon. It might get a bit of hate from those established in the hobby for mentioning speedsoft and milsim in same page but that made me reach for the popcorn

Thank you :D I shall take not terrible for now haha. If you guys have any tips on how we can improve, or what you would like to see more of, let me know and we shall try and cover it. any  Haha that is very good point, maybe we can unite our milsim and speedsoft brethren against our common foe one day..... Paintball 🤮 

2 minutes ago, Aengus said:

Like Jay had a quick look and all looks good. Do wonder where you see money coming from down the line though..

We want to stay independent for as long as possible to provide unbiased feedback and reviews in the community. I was thinking in the future we could potentially have some merch or patches too, to pay for the running of the site etc. If we do get big I would love to sponsor Airsoft teams or events across the UK, but thats a long way away right now :)  Thanks for asking tho Aengus! 

4 DAYS LEFT TILL WE CLOSE THE ENTRIES THIS SATURDAY! Who's excited to find out who's the lucky winner?! 🥳

If you've missed our previous posts, do not despair! There is still time to sign up for the golden giveaway at

Sign up and don't miss a chance at winning a Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1 GoldMatch! An absolute beast dressed in elegant gold! 😎

Good luck!

67666500_798828820514523_6454332262354780160_n.jpg

To simplify, the piston inside the cylinder pushes air into the barrel which makes the BB fly out on the other side. Off the bat, you might think that the more air pressure the better, but that’s not exactly the case. There are two important aspects that need to be considered when optimising this in your replica - the mentioned air pressure and volume ratio between the cylinder volume and inner barrel volume... 👇
To find out more, check this article out at:

• 1 month later...

Hello airsoft maniacs! 😀 ✌️😀

I thought I'd just share our latest site review from AirsoftRanch.com, we went to see Proving Grounds during the Specna-Ops event that held approx. 300 players! It was an awesome day, and if you've been considering going to Proving Grounds, well we thoroughly recommend it!

You can read the review at https://airsoftranch.com/halo-mill-proving-grounds-in-depth-review/

There are also some exciting news coming this way very soon, so keep an eye out for AR! 👍🙂 👍

Have an awesome week and thanks for everyone's support! 🙂

Nice review, Proving Grounds is my main goto site, the rolling gameplay just works for me, makes the day extremely fluid and tactical, highly recommend to anyone.

For those who are still unsure about batteries in Airsoft. 🧐

We've written this article to identify the differences between NimH and LiPo, their advantages and disadvantages and to also cover other aspects such as: capacity, voltage, C rating, connectors and recommended brands! 👈

You can read the article at: https://airsoftranch.com/aeg-wiki-what-battery-should-i-use-for-my-airsoft-replica/

Thank you! 

AR-Cover-Template-Recovered.jpg

43 minutes ago, Airsoft Ranch said:

For those who are still unsure about batteries in Airsoft. 🧐

We've written this article to identify the differences between NimH and LiPo, their advantages and disadvantages and to also cover other aspects such as: capacity, voltage, C rating, connectors and recommended brands! 👈

Just a quick one, you mention Titan Power at the bottom, but there's no mention of Li-Ion batteries in the article?

• 1 month later...
We all know or have come across someone that might be struggling, sometimes the smallest gestures make the biggest difference. Therefore, in the spirit of the upcoming Christmas holiday, Airsoft Ranch are honoured to start a new tradition. An annual Christmas raffle in which we will be giving away a fantastic piece of Airsoft kit and donating all of the collected money to a charity!
You can enter the raffle at airsoftranch.com/christmas-charity-raffle/! 👈
For this year's raffle, the prize is the Warrior Elite Ops RPC Plate Carrier MK2! Also the collected donations will go towards CALM – Campaign Against Living Miserably, who we've decided to support for their incredible efforts to improve people’s mental wellbeing.
Airsoft has an amazing community, and we believe that together we can make a difference!

76964899_2540988252894442_4906640530953207808_o.jpg

77047163_2540988309561103_3379842819014262784_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Join our annual Christmas Charity Raffle at Airsoft Ranch in which we will be giving away fantastic Airsoft gear and donating all of the collected money to a charity! You can win Warrior Elite Ops RPC Plate Carrier MK2 & £50 voucher and Jefftron V2 leviathan MOSFET!⠀💪

Click here to find the raffle - https://airsoftranch.com/christmas-charity-raffle/

The collected donations will go towards CALM – Campaign Against Living Miserably, who we've decided to support for their incredible efforts to improve people’s mental wellbeing.🥰

Do something awesome this Christmas! 👈

Instagram-Seamless-Pano-01.jpg

Instagram-Seamless-Pano-02.jpg

Instagram-Seamless-Pano-03.jpg

Instagram-Seamless-Pano-04.jpg

Instagram-Seamless-Pano-05.jpg

Instagram-Seamless-Pano-06.jpg

Instagram-Seamless-Pano-07.jpg

Instagram-Seamless-Pano-08.jpg

Only 11 days left till the end of the Christmas Raffle! 🥳

£220 raised for CALM charity! 👏🙌

Prizes include:

- Warrior Elite Ops RPC Plate Carrier MK2 worth £160. 🤩

- £50 Voucher (Courtesy of Socom Tactical) 😍

- Jefftron V2 leviathan MOSFET – (Courtesy of Airsoft Wholesale) 🤩

Check out our Christmas Charity Raffle at https://airsoftranch.com/christmas-charity-raffle/! 👈

• 3 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

Moderator Comment

@Airsoft Ranch I have merged all your posts into one media topic.  You can place any links related to your website in this topic. 

However, you will be allowed to create separate topics on this forum if you post the full content without links.

Archived