Tech recommendation for AEP and NBB upgrades?

_stylian_
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Got no traction in the tech subgroup so posting here

Anyone got any tech recommendations, specifically for work on AEPs and an Mk23 NBB. I'm cheesed off with the techs I've used: not doing work asked for, double or triple the lead time quoted, no itemised receipts, and absolutely shocking comms

West Mids preferred so I can drop off and test at pick up, though I'll take any decent tech in the UK 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

Topic moved to 'Recommend a Tech' section

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/08/2019 at 20:45, heroshark said:

mk23 is so easy to work on bud

Well I've clearly fucked it up. I've stripped a hop unit screw, and now my power and hop are all over the place. Also, just don't have the time or the will to work on the mags. 

Waiting on Gary Fox to reply to me, will try Negative Airsoft next. No one seems to work on both AEPs and NBBs 

After utterly failing to find a local tech (over 9 contacted) that matched what I wanted: ie good comms, experience, portfolio, decided to speak to Luke at Negative Airsoft. Very good conversation. Refused to touch my AEP but got a good vibe for my NBB upgrade and repair

Archived