Look whose back

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

lol, good to see he's already getting stick 😂

• Supporters

That's impressive work.  He's managed to make it look precisely the same as this one from September 2018.

Based on his portfolio, it appears that his entire body of work consists of one M4, one VSR and a Mk23.

Is this the guy who made two accounts to promote his work then got in a huff when he was called out?

5 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Yep, thinking of doing the same ;) ?

Maybe I already have...

(Moderator: That's a joke)

''slander and deformation will not be tolerated and we will seek legal options should it become necessary,''

What options would those be then? oh wait, your a bit of a throbber and cant handle being crap at airbrushing. Think I did a better job of painting the inside of the toilet bowl after eating compo food for an entire week, dear me...

19 minutes ago, The broadsman said:

''slander and deformation will not be tolerated and we will seek legal options should it become necessary,''

What options would those be then? oh wait, your a bit of a throbber and cant handle being crap at airbrushing. Think I did a better job of painting the inside of the toilet bowl after eating compo food for an entire week, dear me...

lol does he mean defamation?

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, Seth_Erebor said:

lol does he mean defamation?

52 minutes ago, The broadsman said:

Well he is getting all ‘bent’ out of shape over it ! Ta dah !🤣

“I’m here till Wednesday, try the veal !”

I just dont get this,why has he got two account to promote himself? whats in it for him? fame,fortune being recognised in public?

I think I'm getting old  (sorry couldnt find a "for fucks sakes" emoji)

• Supporters
41 minutes ago, StayOnTarget said:

I just dont get this,why has he got two account to promote himself? whats in it for him? fame,fortune being recognised in public?

I think I'm getting old  (sorry couldnt find a "for fucks sakes" emoji)

He set up a 2nd account in a fake name to ‘generate some positive customer feedback ’ for his spray painting business ! 😳

also know as telling lies ?🤦‍♂️

• Supporters

Mmm, he even threw a paddy when he was informed that it's a cad's trick to shill yourself.

The thing is, I have seen worse work, and all he actually has to do to promote himself is to put together a proper portfolio with decent high definition images rather than phone uploads.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

The thing that made it fishy was that both accounts were conversing with identical grammar styles within minutes of each other... At like, 2am.

If he had maybe typed in a different style, or left it longer than 8 minutes to reply to this off-the-cuff customer in the wee hours I might not have twigged and he'd have gotten away with it.

IyQVAcJ.jpg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

The thing that made it fishy was that both accounts were conversing with identical grammar styles within minutes of each other... At like, 2am.

If he had maybe typed in a different style, or left it longer than 8 minutes to reply to this off-the-cuff customer in the wee hours I might not have twigged and he'd have gotten away with it.

IyQVAcJ.jpg

Hahahahaha! Love it

“I’d have got away with it as welling if it wasn’t for those pesky mod’s ! 🤬

13 hours ago, Druid799 said:

He set up a 2nd account in a fake name to ‘generate some positive customer feedback ’ for his spray painting business ! 😳

also know as telling lies ?🤦‍♂️

Oh fuck me sideways(not an offer before you start)that is just really wank(not a suggestion either) 🙄

It looks like he hasn't dismantled it before attacking it with the airbrush...? 

Paint job looks nice IMO, not sure how long the internals will hold up though if he's just blasted paint at the RIF as it is. Also, once you start sliding that stock, flicking the safety or pulling the charging handle, the original bright orange two-tone might stand out.

6 hours ago, callumbagshaw said:

Paint job looks nice IMO, not sure how long the internals will hold up though if he's just blasted paint at the RIF as it is. Also, once you start sliding that stock, flicking the safety or pulling the charging handle, the original bright orange two-tone might stand out.

So hes promoting his painting service but not giving a brief description on how he goes about what he does,TBH dont most people just DIY? Its great fun when you do and its nice when someone pays you a compliment and asks how you did it/what paint you used 🖖

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 12:08, callumbagshaw said:

To be fair there is usually no reason as all to strip things down for painting as long as you mask off certain areas . However this looks over painted 

• Supporters
14 hours ago, jcheeseright said:

Yeah, I've never disassembled a gun to paint. Just tape off the muzzle and stuff a load of newspaper into the magwell. 

Same for me 

The trouble with leaving it assembled to paint though is any moving parts like the safety switch, stock, charging handle etc. 

It means if you painted it in "safe", then switch to semi or full auto you're gona have a random line in your paint job! 

Archived