SE Tour Review: Erebor: Black Ops (Surrey) (Closed)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

If you are flying solo give me a shout as will probably end up there with a few bodies so you would be welcome to join.

i indeed will be flying solo, so yeah deffo will give you a shout.  FYI  i will be coming all the way from scotland :D

7 minutes ago, NoobyNico said:

Just booked myself on, thanks @Seth_Erebor!

See you there!

4 minutes ago, BibbsOnTour said:

I'll see if I can assemble some of my mates and arrange a date 👍

Plenty of days in September atm, I'l catch up with you on IG

On 22/07/2019 at 20:35, ImTriggerHappy said:

Me neither and cqb is my thing, we are obviously not special enough lol

5 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

@Seth_Erebor why did you paste me in on this?

You know I have no intention of going as while the site looks interesting I don't have any faith you can run a good day there. No way am I giving up a Saturday to take that chance.

1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Not get on the top one I was taking the piss?

ignore this bitch.

me and my 4 are booked in. Cant wait

14 minutes ago, The captain said:

ignore this bitch.

me and my 4 are booked in. Cant wait

Catch you on Saturday!

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

Oh dear someone needs a hug.

Lol, if all you do is hate why are you even here pls ?

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, The captain said:

Lol, if all you do is hate why are you even here pls ?

Hate isn't all I do sometimes I do sarcasm, piss taking and on occasion even helpfulness.

But I don't have a lot of patience for daft shit which I why I give @Seth_Erebor a hard time in the hope he listens. Which for your sakes on Saturday I think he maybe has.

3 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Hate isn't all I do sometimes I do sarcasm, piss taking and and on occasion even helpfulness.

But I don't have a lot of patience for daft shit which I why I give @Seth_Erebor a hard time in the hope he listens. Which for your sakes on Saturday I think he maybe has.

I have a mate much like you and he seems to get the best out of me when he gives me a hard time. Must be a "rise to the challenge" kind of thing.

Whats the player limit for a normal day? 20 it looks like?  Me and the team are looking for a date that works for as many of us as possible, but we'll pretty much take up most of the available tickets on the day :P 

4 minutes ago, Tiercel said:

Whats the player limit for a normal day? 20 it looks like?  Me and the team are looking for a date that works for as many of us as possible, but we'll pretty much take up most of the available tickets on the day :P 

20, yes. 

I've added quite a few dates for next month, they should all be pretty open... for now.

If you have a date in mind I can reserve a batch of tickets locked to a unique code for you and you team.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Seth_Erebor said:

Booking Link in my Sig

Thank you for the inclusion Seth, but unfortunately about 6 weeks I partially (almost completely 😭) severed my thumb on my dominant hand, I can't even grip the "wee feller" yet, never mind a gun lol.

IMG_4579.JPG

55 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Thank you for the inclusion Seth, but unfortunately about 6 weeks I partially (almost completely 😭) severed my thumb on my dominant hand, I can't even grip the "wee feller" yet, never mind a gun lol.

IMG_4579.JPG

Well, if you get bored, you're welcome to drop by on Saturday just to see the place/hang out with us.

Get better soon :)

Thank for the invite but I'm off to visit my new nephew that weekend so I'll not be able to attend. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Yetiwatch said:

Managed to go last Saturday and the venue is amazing! Already booked my place for the next one!

It was an awesome day. Unfortunately got a load of games lined up for the next month so I'll have to find some time off to get down again.
Who were you on the day? I was the guy in full ranger green kit

2 minutes ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

10 of us are booked for the 14th - looking foward to it!

yeah i saw that theres only 8 left. are you a whole team of 10 ?? and have you played on the site yet ?

Archived