SE Tour Review: Erebor: Black Ops (Surrey) (Closed)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

I'm playing there in December so..... (not organised by Seth)

Will you be there in your official capacity or your player persona? :)

Just now, clumpyedge said:

Playing.. its an invite only game. Nothing to do with me organizational wise.

Fair enough. I was referencing what you said to me first at Splatoon ;)

6 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Playing.. its an invite only game. Nothing to do with me organizational wise.

This is the DAG game, right?

I was interested to see that pop up - maybe you know more than me but I was wondering if someone from DAG went along to one of Seth's games and wanted a slice of the action, or whether they were in talks beforehand

Either way, interesting that Pilgrims are fine with a one-off private game instead of Seth's offering. Maybe they're paying more than £20 per head?

1 hour ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

This is the DAG game, right?

I was interested to see that pop up - maybe you know more than me but I was wondering if someone from DAG went along to one of Seth's games and wanted a slice of the action, or whether they were in talks beforehand

Either way, interesting that Pilgrims are fine with a one-off private game instead of Seth's offering. Maybe they're paying more than £20 per head?

Yes mate, it is the DAG game.

I have no information and wouldn't want to speculate as not any of my business.

Shame.. another bloody cqb site I got my hopes up on. There’s a theme here.  I need to win me the euromillions and open my own, fuck making a profit, call it a community donation or something :D 

17 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Shame.. another bloody cqb site I got my hopes up on. There’s a theme here.  I need to win me the euromillions and open my own, fuck making a profit, call it a community donation or something :D 

Would still have over heads to pay my man, although it would be better owning the place yourself 😂

Seth has been trying to organise dates for both himself and for other users .

However the site owners seem to have either  very poor admin skills or lack of enthusiasm for actually taking money which is probably where the problems started in the first place .

I know for certain that other agencies have arranged training etc there only to find organisation grinds to a halt at the office end and then had to cancel last minute.

DAG have an event there and it seems to be based upon luck and who you speak to on which day as to whether anything actually gets done.

How did I miss this thread!!! Not too far from me.

Fair play to @Seth_Erebor for sorting this out. Hopefully I am not too late to the party and it hasn't died of death!

Would love to know about any more dates when this is on again. Just watched a video of a test game and it looks epic.

Count me in (if I am not too late)

So theres a potential airsofting site 😳

a 5 minute walk from my house😵

And its only open once a year 😕

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Archived