SE Tour Review: Erebor: Black Ops (Surrey) (Closed)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Does that mean I put you down for a private game too 😁

If I can make it, I’d be there.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Christ, hes only gone and bloody done it! 

It sounds very promising, but the "expensive" and "more of an experience day than regular skirmishes" sadly could be something of a let down. Id certainly be interested in going once it opens, as Redhill is only 20 mins down the road from me so a local CQB site would be brilliant. 

Personally I’m not bothered who owns/arranges the days etc..

I mean yeah I have said Seth was annoying and too vague etc in the past, and has come across jarring in here but has actually become a regular member who has encouraged discussion and got us talking. Fair play in finding a place and getting something running, I can’t imagine it’s that easy!

But I just want to play play some CQB again whoever has put their name to organising it!!

Yes!! Surrey/Kent needs more CQB sites like this. As a player who started in Hong Kong, CQB is definitely in my blood. Excited for what the future holds.
Only an hour away, so if you need any players, hit me up 😏

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The captain said:

i also would be interested in this.

DATES  DATES DATES

16 hours ago, DopeYourScope said:

Very interested to hear on more info for this and hopefully some dates, well done Seth for bringing some fresh turf to the area luckily its just round the M25 👍

On 24/07/2019 at 14:33, NoobyNico said:

Yes!! Surrey/Kent needs more CQB sites like this. As a player who started in Hong Kong, CQB is definitely in my blood. Excited for what the future holds.
Only an hour away, so if you need any players, hit me up 😏

On 23/07/2019 at 22:21, Albiscuit said:

Personally I’m not bothered who owns/arranges the days etc..

I mean yeah I have said Seth was annoying and too vague etc in the past, and has come across jarring in here but has actually become a regular member who has encouraged discussion and got us talking. Fair play in finding a place and getting something running, I can’t imagine it’s that easy!

But I just want to play play some CQB again whoever has put their name to organising it!!

On 23/07/2019 at 21:26, Tiercel said:

Well Christ, hes only gone and bloody done it! 

It sounds very promising, but the "expensive" and "more of an experience day than regular skirmishes" sadly could be something of a let down. Id certainly be interested in going once it opens, as Redhill is only 20 mins down the road from me so a local CQB site would be brilliant. 

On 23/07/2019 at 18:31, Prisce said:

If I can make it, I’d be there.

@ImTriggerHappy

Next date will be the 17th, I'll PM you all a link to book a ticket. All the info will be there, any questions or suggestions just give me a shout.

49 minutes ago, Seth_Erebor said:

@ImTriggerHappy

Next date will be the 17th, I'll PM you all a link to book a ticket. All the info will be there, any questions or suggestions just give me a shout.

Fuck sentinal, i am On this, sentinal can wait. Awaiting Link to book ticket 😍

Just now, The captain said:

@Seth_Ereboris it cool if i bring my 2 squad mates along ?

Smart man :) You're not letting them down if they come too.

Yup there will about 20+ tickets available for the 17th of this month.

I'm away end of August/beginning of September, so the next date will be... 21/9

1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Washing my hair 

I didn't ask you out on a date 😂

4 hours ago, Seth_Erebor said:

As soon as I get that link my wallet is coming out 😂 spoke to a friend who works for the MET and he’s confirmed SCO19 have used this location for training relatively recently. 

2 hours ago, DopeYourScope said:

As soon as I get that link my wallet is coming out 😂 spoke to a friend who works for the MET and he’s confirmed SCO19 have used this location for training relatively recently. 

Well :)

On 05/08/2019 at 14:18, Seth_Erebor said:

I'm free then! See you then (assuming they don't sell out)

On 05/08/2019 at 15:12, ImTriggerHappy said:

Washing my hair 

Im rinsing my..... 

No best not! it can stay smelly :P  

On 05/08/2019 at 15:13, Seth_Erebor said:

Smart man :) You're not letting them down if they come too.

Yup there will about 20+ tickets available for the 17th of this month.

I didn't ask you out on a date 😂

Hi Seth,

When and where can i book my tickets for the openeing on the 17th. Been checking every day for this PM !

On 05/08/2019 at 14:18, Seth_Erebor said:

@ImTriggerHappy

Any of you guys get this? Desperate to play this site

4 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Calm the fuck down lol

How about you shut the fuck up. I have another booking for the 17th, I need to know in time so I can cancel 

• Supporters

ATX PSU stops after secs spinning - English Amiga Board.jpg

12 minutes ago, The captain said:

How about you shut the fuck up. I have another booking for the 17th, I need to know in time so I can cancel 

Info sent... 

On 05/08/2019 at 15:13, Seth_Erebor said:

visiting my mum in Kent in September so i hope to come along for this game. Also going to be going to the new 'the school'

4 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Calm the fuck down lol

21 minutes ago, The captain said:

guys guys, chilllll its just some light banter no need to get all testy @The captain

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

School has loads of potential 

aww mate it defo has cant wait, im actually delaying my trip to go to the opening game hahah 

Archived