Airsoft sites

Cooper89
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HI all,

I am quite new to the wonderful sport that is Airsoft and have just acquired my UKARA thanks to AWA herts 👍

Me and my (team) are looking for a new site to try preferably one with more buildings than woodlands.

Based in north London and open to travelling  a reasonable distance but the closer to London the better,

Any suggestions????????

Um... there are a few around.

Outdoors or indoors?

• Supporters

Reforger at Watford is a nice big woodland site ran excellently.

Sabotage is further up, very small, varied woodland site but the marshalling is great.

RIFT at Luton is a huge site, also with great staff.

Gunman Eversley is to the west; a nice, varied site.

You also have the outpost near dunstable not a large site it's an old RAF listening post max 40 players you have cqb in the main building and play outside around the building. 

Absolute near Reading has a lot of buildings, but it is a love it or hate it site, some love it, some hate it.

I've played there with no major issues, but a lot of brambles and distance mean I haven't been in a while.  Terrain is quite flat.

Skirmish Wycombe has a good few buildings, some are a bit run down, but they are adding and refurbishing and getting better all the time, depending where in London you are it might be pretty close by.  It's smaller than Reforger, so less space between buildings.  Terrain is quite varied.  I tend to play here the most.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/07/2019 at 22:10, Seth_Erebor said:

Um... there are a few around.

Outdoors or indoors?

Looking for a mixture of the 2 to be honest. more buildings the better

2 hours ago, Cooper89 said:

Looking for a mixture of the 2 to be honest. more buildings the better

Is south london too far for you?

;)

Archived