Is it easy to get two tone guns resprayed?

Deke1977
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I'm just getting into Airsoft (Glasgow based) and as I'm impatient I've bought a WE Glock 18c and Cyma Shotgun in two tone. When I get my UKARA defence sorted out I would like to spray them black. I'm got great with paint or stripping guns yet, is there any stores or sites that offer this as a service? Cheers!

I'd also love to know this,
Since I've just moved here I need to get a two tone, but since the colours are so limited at most places I'd love to spray my two-tone to a different colour -such as pink- but I have very little knowledge about spraypaint in general. (although there are some nice guides on here about how to spray guns, those all involve spraying a stock gun with no previous layers)

I did search. I see quite a few threads asking about resprays, but none asking for a site or store that does this in the Glasgow area?

1 hour ago, UKCYukarin said:

We had a thread about this yesterday, along with many others, please use the search feature...

• Supporters

I'm not aware of anyone who'll do it commercially.

However, Adventure1 near Queen Street station do a 2-toning service, so presumably they'll do 1-toning as well.

https://adventure1.co.uk/contents/en-us/d31460_Airsoft-two-toning-service.html

Depending on who did the two-tone, and how, you might have luck stripping it using isopropanol or one of the many other potions and lotions that get recommended (once you have a defence).

Are you in at the Depot on Sunday by any chance?  If so, you'll likely be able to find Martin from Adventure1 there and ask him.  He's usually doing photography, easy enough to find.

Thanks very much Rogerborg! I'm going to the Depot on Aug 4th so I'll ask him then, much appreciated.

Archived