Ucap vendetta, hmp gloucester

Bh07l
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yes and no , it’s an amazing venue for airsoft and as long as the teams are well balanced it just flows .

I've been twice first time two equal teams and the game just kept rolling around the whole site , had firefights and sneaky sneaky kills all over the place ! 

This isn’t intended as winger or a moan it’s just a fact of how it went , second time I played there the other team had a fair few more ‘youngsters’ on it and to put it bluntly they were just too fast for the team I was on , there’s a few choke points and if one team can lock them down the other team is stuffed and that’s exactly what happened . Every time it was game on a good few of the other team players (the young fit ones !😂) got there quicker than we could and we just couldn’t fight through them so I spent a fair bit of my day stuck in one section of the complex .

BUT I still had a very enjoyable game day there .👍

13 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Yes and no , it’s an amazing venue for airsoft and as long as the teams are well balanced it just flows .

I've been twice first time two equal teams and the game just kept rolling around the whole site , had firefights and sneaky sneaky kills all over the place ! 

This isn’t intended as winger or a moan it’s just a fact of how it went , second time I played there the other team had a fair few more ‘youngsters’ on it and to put it bluntly they were just too fast for the team I was on , there’s a few choke points and if one team can lock them down the other team is stuffed and that’s exactly what happened . Every time it was game on a good few of the other team players (the young fit ones !😂) got there quicker than we could and we just couldn’t fight through them so I spent a fair bit of my day stuck in one section of the complex .

BUT I still had a very enjoyable game day there .👍

Sounds like a lot of CQB places to be fair.

The Mall was like this until I learnt the site layout and started to play in a different way.

I really want to go, but the drive puts me off as I am in london

• Supporters

What he said ! when ever I fancy going to play at a site that’s not really doable in a day I usually get a couple of team mates/general Airsoft mates involved , we set a date a couple of mths in the future then book a travel lodge/premier inn or what ever , we all meet up the evening before the game day have a meal , couple of beers and just have a chilled relaxing laugh of an evening  ! We do it two or three times a yr and to be honest it’s a bloody good wknd away ! 👍

Archived