Giant Power - 11.1V 1300mAh 15c LiPo Crane Stock Battery

Kerr brown
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I really need help, I can’t find this battery “GIANT POWER - 11.1V 1300mAh 15c LiPo Crane Stock Battery” anywhere. My ones I had I don’t have anymore and I now need two but can’t get them anywhere. If anyone has a link to them please help, or if u know one like it. Thanks 

Or Amazon or ebay ? loads of lipo's on both. Is yours a single slim stick to go in the buffer tube or a butterfly type to go in the stock ?

• Supporters

Mate have to ask how long and hard did you look for it ? I’ve just google’ed it and in the first two pages I found 9+ retailers with it in stock ! 

18 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Mate have to ask how long and hard did you look for it ? I’ve just google’ed it and in the first two pages I found 9+ retailers with it in stock ! 

Why should he do it when you will do it for him?

Im surrounded by people at work like that 🙄

I’m sorry , but it really rips my flippen tights 

22 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Haha I searched ever site, why don’t u link it then and I’ll see if it’s the “right one” since u think u found it 

• Supporters

17 minutes ago, Kerr brown said:

why don’t u link it then

Because adults don't feel much compunction to help unrelated children when they make lazy, selfish demands. If nobody's told you this before, then you're welcome.

This would be a good opportunity for you to learn from your mistake, and tell us the dimensions of the battery that you need, or the dimensions of the stock and/or buffer tube that you need it to fit in.

2 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Because adults don't feel much compunction to help unrelated children when they make lazy, selfish demands. If nobody's told you this before, then you're welcome.

This would be a good opportunity for you to learn from your mistake, and tell us the dimensions of the battery that you need, or the dimensions of the stock and/or buffer tube that you need it to fit in.

Hahaha I done no mistake mate, I was asking for help because I could find the battery that I needed, but u can be bitchy if u want I don’t give a crap. Why would I need to tell you something about the gun when I asked for looking for that item, I only wanted that one thing. When u search it it would show u what one it is😂

50 minutes ago, Kerr brown said:

Hahaha I done no mistake mate, I was asking for help because I could find the battery that I needed, but u can be bitchy if u want I don’t give a crap. Why would I need to tell you something about the gun when I asked for looking for that item, I only wanted that one thing. When u search it it would show u what one it is😂

Your grammar is atrocious as well as your attitude 

you will do well here 🙄

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Your grammar is atrocious as well as your attitude 

you will do well here 🙄

His grampa is even worse 😜

IMG_4504.JPG

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Kerr brown said:

Haha I searched ever site, why don’t u link it then and I’ll see if it’s the “right one” since u think u found it 

Well I would have but seeing as you acting like a right cock I thought we’d play a game of ‘guess the web site’ instead , I looked up the battery you wanted (to get the cell dimensions) and all these are exactly the same just different outer branding as none of the batteries are actually made by the names on them (giant power included) I did find an actual GP one but couldn’t show it without the shop name and that would just be toooooooooo easy for you ? So here you go , pleasant hunting ! 

B3D372FC-294A-40F2-9294-64191575377A.jpeg

Ooh, Ooh , I know who the middle one is ! do I win a prize ? 😁

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Nick G said:

The top one has the name of the shop in the top of the picture...

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, Nick G said:

You do indeed ! All you need do is send me your bank details and £25 as an account  ‘test run’ as it were (don’t worry you’ll get it back straight away) then I will transfer £1500 to your bank account from the prize fund . It’s an offshore account , save on tax problems .😉

My bank’s name is ‘The trustworthiness bank of Lagos’ 👍

56 minutes ago, Prisce said:

The top one has the name of the shop in the top of the picture...

Lol so it does ! so that's two sorted then 😁

Archived