Polymer pistol mag holders

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Are there any recommended ones that ill fit airsoft mags? Paddle or belt attachment, not fussed.

I suppose Nuprol will be the most common ones, but what else is available?

Or are they not a good idea? Are closed top soft mags preferred for the extra security they offer?

Is it feasible to put a fabric pistol holster with molle straps on a strong reinforced belt?

• Supporters

i did run an imi polymer mag holster for a while for the 226, it was ok although that particular one was a belt mount so was kind of tricky to set up. retention wise it was pretty good when you tightened it up.

frankly these days i just keep my mags in a grenade pouch on the smersh, speed reloading isn't really a big problem as by the time i'm down to using my pistol as a primary i'm not really concerned about it anyhow, plus speed reloading a makarov isn't really a thing.

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Thanks.

I imagined the real steel ones would be a little slim for some airsoft mags. Didn't realise they were adjustable.

Any particular grenade pouch recommended?

i'm just using the in-built one on the smersh rig, happens to fit 3 makarov mags quite nicely. if it didn't have a convenient pouch i'd probably just use a generic pistol mag pouch.

Archived