King Arms PDW

Cipher-032
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Having my first afternoon with my TM MP7 GBBR working, I really liked having a tiny gun. The agility is great!  But ultimately, gas guns are gas guns.

I can run the MWS on Red during winter, but it will always be nice to have a simple, cheap lekky gun to use as of when. And not be too scared to loan out to friends trying airsoft for the first time.

So as you do, popping on to patrol base I was met with the KA PDW SBR SD (How many acronyms do they need for one gun?)

It has a electronic trigger, but other sources state it has a mosfet. Battery space is decent.

Takes MP5 mags which are cheap and plentiful.

Its inexpensive which is a huge plus. (£175 on Patrol base, £160 Taiwan Gun)

Its got a quick change spring system. 

But what I want to know is, what are King Arms like as in a brand, how do there other guns shoot like? Any first hand experience with this gun? Does it take normal M4 hop units? 

Not much on Youtubes as of recent.

king-arms-pdw-sbr-sd-assault-rifle-2.jpg

4 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

Looking to get one myself within the next week or two. It does have a mosfet, and it is all plastic, even the rail. I assume it has an m4 hop unit.

I was hoping to take my prowin out of my G&G, and fit that. Got a r hopped prommy barrel too that can be cut to size as well. Make it a laser beam.

Im not too fussed with all plastic. As long as it can survive some minor abuse. Not a fan of that sling mount, probably snap off first moment it gets.

• 2 weeks later...

You don’t see them very often now, but king arms stuff is great. I’ve had an m&p 15 from them that was very nice as well as aftermarket parts that are as good as VFC or G&P externally. The CASV rail on my Mws was a king arms one 

• Supporters

I'd "gone off" mp5's for a while now, but that looks the mutts, reckon straight mags  would look even better ?

Archived