Asg evo scorpion dmr build

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all, 

I've been looking at getting  dmr for sometime now, I was recently on JD Airsoft's website and seen that They have an evo tech build for £269.99 which consists of the following:- 

12 Month Extended Warranty Ultimate Gear Set ver. 2Piston head,aluminium,ventilation,hexachrome blackASG Scorpion EVO Steel Spring Guide with BearingUltimate 8mm Ceramic BearingsMotor, CNC 18K , short axleCNC short-stroke trigger (hairline trigger mod)Madbull Precision 7075 6.01mm tight barrelPrometheus Purple Hop Rubber with Flat Hop ModASG ULTIMATE Mil-spec AEG Spring / M125 - OrangeSemi only modification (No full auto function). 

My question is, is the above worth 269.99 as I will need to buy an evo Carbine aswell so your looking more 600 odd quid once everything is done and paid for.. 

What sort of range am I going to be expecting? 

Has anyone got the evo tech dmr package and if so can you advise what it's like. 

Thanks again 

James 

• Supporters

Worth it?  That's entirely up to you.  You could buy a CYMA M4 or AK and throw in a ZCI barrel and hop, Prommy/Maple Leaf rubber, and a 450fps spring for somewhere in the region of £120 in total.  Not the mods, the entire thing.  Sure, worse trigger response but you're not meant to be speedsoft-spamming a DMR anyway, right?

Range? Airsoft ranges are quoted in airsoft-metres, which are the toy gun equivalent of penis-inches.

If this sounds like I'm trying to put you off, it's quite the opposite.  I've got things in my garage that I paid thousands for that I only use for a few hours a year, but I don't regret the purchase.  We're none of us on a rehearsal, and if you've got the money and want the gun, why not?

What I will say is that the Evo feels very, very nice indeed, to the point where just holding and dry firing one gave me a proper sad about going back to my sloppy prole guns.

Its only weak point are those E-Z-Strip stock gears which are getting replaced in that package anyway, so you're set for life.

tl;dr version -

4d84ef1b68cac9ce9ba393d87a24eadf.jpg&f=1

Archived