G&G ump advanced gt tracer unit

oKaLLuMo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi thanks in advanced. I've searched the net for a tracer unit for a g&g ump.. Its shows that they do not make them for this model.

Ive seen a video on YouTube where a guy takes the tip off and threads in a 13cw to 14ccw into the end although this is a different model to mine. 

My ump has well looks like a internal thread in the nozzel. I've tried the 13cw to 14ccw was go big ive tried a 12cw was still to big and tried 11cw and the 11 was too small. Seems like a lot of bother to go through for a tracer unit but where I play its in a old crown court and pitch black. 

Thank you hope anyone can help or have got around it some way. 

IMG_20190711_191421.jpg

I believe the thread is proprietary and only fits the g and g ump quick release supressor. If you can find out what thread is maybe get/fabricate an adaptor . Alternatively use a hop up tracer unit .

I ran into this a while back. In the end I removed the UMG barrel, had the flashider cut off and a 14mm thread added. I then screwed on the flashider that comes with the umg suppressor (so it looks normal) and can use a regular tracer unit as well.

On 23/07/2019 at 16:43, Dechande said:

The one you've seen doesn't fit the G&G, but you can get a machinist to thread the G&G barrel, it shouldn't cost much.

I tripped the gun down and the barrel seems to be plastic welded in? 

IMG_20190729_155506.jpg

Archived