Apocalypse Airsoft review

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

33 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

This site slipped under my radar, some mixed reviews but a lovely looking site. I haven't tended to disagree with Asmodais reviews in the past but it does seem the site has upped its game somewhat. I am glad some regulars have gave their opinion in a fair way rather than some of the nonsense we have had in the past with slightly negative reviews or remarks and people signing up to cuss out the posters and type ineligible nonsense :D  

I will give it a go in the new year once the weather turns nice again :)

Honestly I would love to give it another go as it was mostly down to problems with things other then the playing area and safe zone, which are fairly easy to remedy!  The playing area is top notch. 

• Supporters
43 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

This site slipped under my radar, some mixed reviews but a lovely looking site. I haven't tended to disagree with Asmodais reviews in the past but it does seem the site has upped its game somewhat. I am glad some regulars have gave their opinion in a fair way rather than some of the nonsense we have had in the past with slightly negative reviews or remarks and people signing up to cuss out the posters and type ineligible nonsense :D  

I will give it a go in the new year once the weather turns nice again :)

9 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Honestly I would love to give it another go as it was mostly down to problems with things other then the playing area and safe zone, which are fairly easy to remedy!  The playing area is top notch. 

Looks like it's gonna be a AFUK get together then ?, I'll give it another go (which I said I never would lol), we'll have to work out a date in the new year 👍

23 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Looks like it's gonna be a AFUK get together then ?, I'll give it another go (which I said I never would lol), we'll have to work out a date in the new year 👍

I am in lift dependent of course ;)

25 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Im down, always happy to try somewhere else.

1 minute ago, Asomodai said:

I am in lift dependent of course ;)

If your happy with the previous arrangement I can collect you on the way again

14 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Im down, always happy to try somewhere else.

If your happy with the previous arrangement I can collect you on the way again

Of course mate! Beggars cant be choosers :)

It's much appreciated. 

28 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Of course mate! Beggars cant be choosers :)

It's much appreciated. 

Oh you wont have to beg, just ask very VERY nicely!! ;)  

5 hours ago, Davegolf said:

@Asomodai you saying you wouldn't pick @Albiscuit for a ride if you had the choice? :P

Bad company, bad car?? 😂

It’s not the car....

must be the company 

Please do its well worth it I have good fun there 

If everyone’s making it an AFUK meet up I’ll be there for sure. Can’t really say no when it’s 15 minutes up the road from home. 

on a side note the Apocalypse on site shop have branched out and are now running their own web store https://www.modernwarrior.co.uk/

• 3 weeks later...

I’d love to meet w some from here busy sadly I can only do Saturdays anyone wants to come hang out w me n my mate oneday dm me I’ll let u know when we next going

• 3 years later...

Just feel like updating this thread a bit as it's over 3 years ago that you guys went to apocalypse....

Martin has handed the site over to Jon (modern warrior shop guy) and I have to say, if he pulls off his plan to improve the site, the numbers will increase ten fold. And he's building a toilet block!!!! Wooooo!!

Still got a fun vibe about the place, too. Although that hill is a killer every time!

I can only make the Saturday games usually but have done a few Sundays. 

Both have their merits.

The sundays can be utterly bonkers with 140+ players. From the noob (me) to the nonnoob it's a laugh. 

The grubs good (new burgers are awesome) and any aggro gets dealt with pretty well. 

Some of the games are confusing as hell but I think that's just me getting old....lol.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.