Hello all,new member.

Win Dage
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,names Craig and am a dyed in the wool backyard plinker.Last gun I owned was an AirArms TX200 .22 air rifle about 25 years ago.Came across airsoft on the net and decided to buy myself a pistol which escalated into owning a dozen guns at one time until I settled on the three I own now.Love reading the tech sections on the site and they have already solved a few quandries I had as well as helping me to choose my present stock of rifles.So ,look forward to exchanging views with you and learning plenty more.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :) .

Ive taken the lump of concrete out of the butt stock,its way more manageable now,Im only 5ft 3in slight build,,lol.I think it will go to my brother for his hand/eye co ordination after his mini stroke he suffered recently.Was going to buy an Ares Striker 01 on thursday but am also looking at a Specna S03 with it being a little cheaper,going to study the pros and cons first  before pay day.

16 hours ago, Win Dage said:

Ive taken the lump of concrete out of the butt stock,its way more manageable now,Im only 5ft 3in slight build,,lol.I think it will go to my brother for his hand/eye co ordination after his mini stroke he suffered recently.Was going to buy an Ares Striker 01 on thursday but am also looking at a Specna S03 with it being a little cheaper,going to study the pros and cons first  before pay day.

Jesus wept, not having a good time atm you and your family are they? 

Wishing you both all the best, speedy and full recoveries! 

Archived