Hello UK c:

Tama
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

A while back I posted about visiting the UK and got some useful advice and now I've moved here for the long term.

I've played my fair share of airsoft back home in South Africa, but I'm new to playing in the UK, and looking forward to seeing how similar/different it is.

Unfortunately I didn't have space in my bags to bring any of my gear, but maybe I can get it sent over at a later date.

I enjoy both faster paced and more mil-simmish gameplay, but overall I prefer big fields with a lot of players.

For now though I'm just settling in and trying to figure out what stores and fields are available in my area (cardiff).

Hopefully I'll be shooting some of you soon ^~^

• Supporters

Welcome , where in Cardiff you based bud ? I’m down the road from you in Neath just outside Swansea , a team mate lives in Cardiff and our regular game sites are over in Bristol .

4 hours ago, Mad Rag said:

welcome :P 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Welcome , where in Cardiff you based bud ? I’m down the road from you in Neath just outside Swansea , a team mate lives in Cardiff and our regular game sites are over in Bristol .

I'm over around Canton ^^ on the west side of Cardiff. I don't have my own transport yet but it's pretty easy to get to the train station from here I think.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Archived