CM 126 (electric pistol)

somedragonfruit
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am looking to buy another magazine for my cm126, does any one have an suggestions for ones which have good springs etc. preferably one that is able to be bought on Amazon.

My gun; https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/cyma-cm126-electric-airsoft-pistol-aep-in-blue.html

• Supporters

Are you having problems with the spring in the stock magazine?

I can't say for sure, but this TaiwanGun ad suggests that the CM126 mags are the same as the CM123 / CM127 / CM030 mags.

If so, then you might be able to use these extended mags.

They're somewhat fragile, but if you get a good one, there's a lot of BBs in there.

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/07/2019 at 18:13, #blackadder said:

You wont be able to use the extended mags in the CM126 , the lanyard loop will foul it. Unless you dremel a clearance groove . The CM123/127/130 mags are fine .

41247B3A-5B54-4D9A-95A7-251C6C76558B.jpeg

A777B660-56FE-4025-B5D2-F77E173C03D2.jpeg

Good to know thanks! How about holster compatibility? Will this go in a normal M9 holster? Does the chunky barrel problem prevent it?

• Supporters

I use a universal holster for mine, one that opens up then you wrap it around the pistol and velcro it closed. It'll fit just about anything, up to and including an AEP with a torch on it.

Drop leg version shown but other variants are available, or you can just disassemble a drop leg and fettle it onto a belt or molle panel with cable ties or bootlaces and such.

s-l1600.jpg

11 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I use a universal holster for mine, one that opens up then you wrap it around the pistol and velcro it closed. It'll fit just about anything, up to and including an AEP with a torch on it.

Drop leg version shown but other variants are available, or you can just disassemble a drop leg and fettle it onto a belt or molle panel with cable ties or bootlaces and such.

s-l1600.jpg

It gets the job done been using this one mounted directly to my belt. I have been at full sprint and never had any issues (with my pistol retention atleast, plenty of other dodads go flying out of pockets, pouches, holsters). Might eventually upgrade but for 7-8 quid it filled a good purpose

14 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

s-l1600.jpg

I've got one of those for my DE although not drop leg, I find they're good on the draw but annoying to put away. I've got an active retention FOBUS for my Px4 which I don't use much anymore because I love how reliable AEPs are. That said, the DE was a bad choice because you can't get a holster like that for it and I really miss that ease of holstering. If I can't put this M9 in something similar I don't want it.

Archived