40 mike at anzio camp

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Eh, 40 mikes aint that bad so long as you aint a dick and point blank people with em.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d2885f46f30787045

Just not sure what the point of these things are. 150 BBs with little spread. It's just a shotgun of pain. Their own marketing below makes it sound like they designed it to hurt people intentionally. 

100ft Range

Get a 10 feet spread at 100 feet! Unrivaled range! Experience how dominant you can be when you put ballistics first!

150 BBs

150 BBs

Hit 'em hard and hit em 150 times. The 40 Mike is easy to load and easy to fire, so you can put the maximum number of BBs downrange.

Most Joules per Trigger Pull

Most Joules per Trigger Pull

Fires 150 BBs in 1/3 of a second and hits with so much energy that we guarantee they'll call their hits!

• Supporters

I do believe I can see a shit💩storm ⛈on the horizon ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂😂😂

one more reason why  i won't be going back to anzio in a hurry

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Eh, 40 mikes aint that bad so long as you have a small dick and point blank people with em.

Fixed that for ya 😜

Seriously though, does feel like some of the stuff available, such as the 40mike, & some players obsession with upping their guns fire rate to ridiculous levels is spoiling the game, yes we're just "playing" at soldiers but what's the point of having these perfect scale copies of the weapons, that then operate at fire rates that are ten times their real world counterparts ?, used to be if you wanted to put down more fire, you bought a support gun, now it's every noob with a compact firehawk fitted with a box mag & an underbarrel 40mike or tag launcher 👌

Doesnt feel like progress 🤔

7 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Fixed that for ya 😜

Seriously though, does feel like some of the stuff available, such as the 40mike, & some players obsession with upping their guns fire rate to ridiculous levels is spoiling the game, yes we're just "playing" at soldiers but what's the point of having these perfect scale copies of the weapons, that then operate at fire rates that are ten times their real world counterparts ?, used to be if you wanted to put down more fire, you bought a support gun, now it's every noob with a compact firehawk fitted with a box mag & an underbarrel 40mike or tag launcher 👌

I'd say 30 556 rounds would get a lot more "HITS" in a game of airsoft than 30 BBs to be fair but there has to be a line drawn somewhere. I wish fields but RPS limits just like FPS. Want to fire 40RPS? better be under 220FPS etc. 

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Musica said:

Just not sure what the point of these things are. 150 BBs with little spread. It's just a shotgun of pain. Their own marketing below makes it sound like they designed it to hurt people intentionally. 

they're meant to give a longer effective range than conventional shower shells which on a good day are pretty naff.

however their marketing decided to go for the sensationalist angle and touted it as "the 40mm pain train", which coupled with a couple of stupid americans (i'm sure they come in other flavours) point blanking themselves in the throat and drilling holes in foam mannequin heads at 2 feet got everybody into a frenzy of banning them left right and centre.

having been on the sending and receiving ends of these things, they're honestly much, much shitter in the real world than the hype would have you believe, i'm sure they sting like a bitch point blank but lets be honest here railing anyone at point blank on full auto is gonna hurt.

Chap at our local site uses these with his G36 mounted launcher, sensible guy he sets himself a MED of 30 meters I've been on the receiving end and it certainly makes an impact. Used like this it's more of a shock weapon and great for clearing buildings from outside . Every now and then you hear the Angry Duck of Doom, usually followed moments later by HOLY SHIT ! 😂

3 hours ago, Tackle said:

used to be if you wanted to put down more fire, you bought a support gun, now it's every noob with a compact firehawk fitted with a box mag & an underbarrel 40mike or tag launcher 👌

Doesn't feel like something that actually happens either!

• Supporters
On 12/07/2019 at 20:53, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

Doesn't feel like something that actually happens either!

really, you've never seen something like an m4 pistol with a box mag ? (Arp9 +drum), &/or festooned with moscarts etc.

Or the numerous threads, usually created by new members, asking what they need to do to turn their guns in to virtual bb hoses ?.

there was a time when most sites (or at least most I used) didn't allow box mags on a gun unless it was based upon a real world counterpart or a support gun, but seems like anything goes these days.

• Supporters

Tbf i have seen a pkm with 2 m203's on it.

But that was more one of those "because we could" moments rather than being remotely practical.

Same as my on-off super high rof mg42 build, more about seeing whats possible rather than actually being remotely practical.

Someone had one at AP the other week, used it by firing into the air, didn’t really aim at people, more like a mobile mortar. Seemed pointless to me..

but

sounded like a duck farting going off, was funny as fuck

Archived