Saturday Games in East Midlands?

EvilMonkee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Now that Urban Assault has closed, I am at a loss for a venue in the East Midlands/Peterborough area that plays on a Saturday.  I know of Phoenix Airsoft at Mansfield but can anyone recommend any others?

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
23 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Now that Urban Assault has closed, I am at a loss for a venue in the East Midlands/Peterborough area that plays on a Saturday.  I know of Phoenix Airsoft at Mansfield but can anyone recommend any others?

The Gaol does occasional Saturday walk-on games, £35 green fee - cracking CQB/FIBUA site in Oakham. Next Saturday game is 20th July

Swas seem to alternate Saturdays and sundays.  Just a little further south from urban 

3 hours ago, kasaran said:

Swas seem to alternate Saturdays and sundays.  Just a little further south from urban 

And I know where they are at as I used to work at RAF Wyton

On 11/07/2019 at 09:58, EvilMonkee said:

SWAS at Wyton near Huntingdon (now my regular site) alternates Saturdays and Sundays which is great as it allows people to fit the games around work/family time at weekends.

Not too far, about an hour from us here in cambs.

Archived