EvilMonkee

Saturday Games in East Midlands?

Now that Urban Assault has closed, I am at a loss for a venue in the East Midlands/Peterborough area that plays on a Saturday.  I know of Phoenix Airsoft at Mansfield but can anyone recommend any others?

23 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Now that Urban Assault has closed, I am at a loss for a venue in the East Midlands/Peterborough area that plays on a Saturday.  I know of Phoenix Airsoft at Mansfield but can anyone recommend any others?

The Gaol does occasional Saturday walk-on games, £35 green fee - cracking CQB/FIBUA site in Oakham. Next Saturday game is 20th July

Swas seem to alternate Saturdays and sundays.  Just a little further south from urban 

3 hours ago, kasaran said:

Swas seem to alternate Saturdays and sundays.  Just a little further south from urban 

And I know where they are at as I used to work at RAF Wyton

As far as I’m aware, tac house only do Sundays 

On 11/07/2019 at 09:58, EvilMonkee said:

SWAS at Wyton near Huntingdon (now my regular site) alternates Saturdays and Sundays which is great as it allows people to fit the games around work/family time at weekends.