Assault Vest?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Looks like a bog standard surplus pilot survival vest and he’s wearing a chest rig over the top of it . 

On 10/07/2019 at 10:02, Druid799 said:

Looks like a bog standard surplus pilot survival vest and he’s wearing a chest rig over the top of it . 

I thought that too! But I did some more digging, turns out it is a Russian Tarzan M25B vest, thanks anyway though mate. Much appreciated 

• Supporters
21 hours ago, Shootin Aces said:

I thought that too! But I did some more digging, turns out it is a Russian Tarzan M25B vest, thanks anyway though mate. Much appreciated 

Well researched my friend ! Yup could definitely see a ‘wee little’ makarov sat in that holster !👍

22 hours ago, Shootin Aces said:

Very well done! I had a quiet evening the other day and had a good click around and couldn't find it for the life of me. 

On 12/07/2019 at 16:30, EDcase said:

Duno how accurate you want it but this looks similar (in DPM)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Viper-Military-Tactical-Vest-Battle-Combat-Army-Airsoft-Camouflage-Waistcoat/153562696346?hash=item23c10cca9a:g:c0MAAOSwgO9dJ5SK

There are other colours if you search 'tactical vest'

Thanks mate, looks like a good alternative 👌🏻

Archived