Modified Mk23 bb weight and FPS do you get?

Allen428
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I upgraded my TM Mk23 with a 150mm crazy jet barrel, flamingo 50 degree hop, hadron H key and tdc. I bought .40g bbs as I thought my .48g I use for my sniper would be to much even if I could hop them I thought they would be dead slow. I used it today and it was great so at lunch break I loaded a mag of .48g bbs to see if it would hop them to my surprise once I adjusted the hop they were firing straight and further than the .40g and didn’t seem noticeably slower. When I got home I chronoed the .40g and was getting around 240 FPS I then tried the .48g and was getting around 220 FPS I was really surprised there was only 20 FPS difference. I was using green gas.

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

For once, Airsoft Physics agrees with mundane physics!

image.png.705cb188d78c42fa55f3f12295e64c2d.png

Your wrong though, everybody knows marui physics isnt the same as off-brand clone physics.

On my clone around 295fps with 0.30g longbow, got similar mods to you.

Not sure how long my barrel is but it sticks out a good 5mm from the pistol.

Honestly I prefer 0.25g, as the speed catches them out and I still get decent enough accuracy.

Archived