M9 unknown

ThisKillaDT
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: Barry burton?? 

Any accessories included: 2 x 50 rnd mags

Pictures: 

40F9BA7A-D5CE-47E7-8E77-8825EE624795.png

C0D7AC88-07CB-4A8F-ABA2-FA05131C0506.png

E1901FAB-C0C9-49E2-928C-AD6DE3348CE9.png

0266B8B9-D3C5-44D9-B023-87025E0E0B61.png

I understand the thought behind that but I have had the gun 3/4 years and it’s been in the well used state.

this must be 7/8 years old. 

Was the gun available then

I am not sure with regards to the date of production on the WE-M92 M9A1 MARINE but WE/WE-tech has been around for a number of years. 

Did you buy it second hand?  

Yeah I used to buy bulk gear, from people who wanted out the sport so maybe 7-20 guns and kit at a time, I spent a few years building custom guns and painting guns too, it’s just one of the old lot I forgot about

OK well from the pictures you have uploaded it appears to match the WE-M92 M9A1 MARINE with the added compensator.

I am assuming when you bought it already had the compensator? 

So it looks like someone had designs to create the own interpretation of barry burton pistol from resident evil series.   Is it all working correctly no defects or faults due to the amount of time its been in storage as well as the mags no leaks, feeding springs working and feeding lips not broken?

If it's all working, then I personally would put it up for sale £40-50 including postage and PayPal fees but that my personal opinion.    

Archived