Rhop Drop-In Kit (hopsystems.com)

Memphis_One
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I was looking for some hop up upgrades that are ready to go (drop in) because I would like to compare it with stuff done by myself. They are expensive, but offers whole package (barrel, hop chamber, patch, bucking, nub, lapping) and thats exactly what Im looking for. I couldn't find any recent reviews (just 3 negative posts about late delivery which are outdated). Does anyone have a experience with this shop? Or could you recommend any other shops or techs with similar offer. Thank you very much for any advice.

Krytac CRB Mk2 (340FPS)

Im curently using .28g, also tried 0.30, 0.32 (fine with almost max hop) and it struggled with 0.36 with maximum hop applied (I was hitting helmet on broomstick :D 8/10 on 60m, with those 2 beying complete flyers). So I would like to push it as far as I can  (duh), but honestly I would be fine with little bit more consistency and maybe 5-10m more? 

Archived