TM Glock 17 issues

Alexharris246
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all! 

I've been having a few issues with my tm glock. First of all the slide kept getting stuck half way so i researched the issue and everyone was saying its the trigger bar so i replaced the trigger bar. However this has not fixed the issue and when reassembling the small spring in the hammer assembly (Pictures for reference) shot out and flew across the room and out the window. The glock still fires however the slide does not slide far enough back to pick up the next bb. Could the spring that shot out be linked to this or is it another issue? 

Cheers,

Alex. 

Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 22.51.44.png

Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 22.51.50.png

It’s not that little spring. Without it, your gun won’t fire properly, but it’s unlikely that’s the issue.

Does it still have the same fault as previously?

Where are you in the country?

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

It’s not that little spring. Without it, your gun won’t fire properly, but it’s unlikely that’s the issue.

Does it still have the same fault as previously?

Where are you in the country?

It does have the same fault as previous but it doesn't happen as frequent. I can rack the slide a few times before the issue occurs whereas before it happened after the slide was pulled back once and i am located in Lincolnshire.

3 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/guarder-enhanced-spring-set-for-maruikjwe-glk-g17g18c

Very tricky to fix remotely, how much wear on the gun? Replace the spring, and try again

I think i might send it off and see if anyone else can fix it as taking them apart stresses me out as all the parts are so small and i have big hands 😂.  Could you recommend anyone? 

1 minute ago, AK47frizzle said:

How was it getting stuck halfway? Could yoy force it forward? If so, it's probably just the roller on the trigger unit. Needs a good clean with the contact points. 

The slide couldn't be forced forward, i had to remove the mag and get the slide off by pulling the slide back and use force to get the slide off sideways.

12 minutes ago, Alexharris246 said:

I think i might send it off and see if anyone else can fix it as taking them apart stresses me out as all the parts are so small and i have big hands 😂.  Could you recommend anyone?

I can sort it, or @AK47frizzle

Archived